VOS I

People didn't mind those "death" flags because doing so would mean they were going to get scammed. Everyone remembered how the county-designated doctor forbade Rok not to eat too many sweets due to cavities a year ago. The whole county refrained from giving him sweets, but those cute puppy eyes are dangerous! Anyone's heart would melt in an instant and give in! In the end, Rok had his fill of cookies and chocolates.

"You really do have a sweet tooth." Ron comments. He had been controlling Cale's intake of sweets because he might get sick from them.

"Your name is Rok. I wonder if it has the same spelling as your Korean name." Choi Han spoke.

"I wonder why everyone is turning a blind eye to it, but the freaking film just said that this bastard is scamming the county for sweets!" Alver laughs.

Rosalyn, "Well, he's cute, so of course, anyone would like to get scammed with it."

"Hah..." Alver sighed, he remembered that one time that Cale with sparkling puppy eyes invited him to stroll around after Duke Fredo gave him an allowance."

Cale, on the other hand, hah—how should they put it? The child is an alcoholic! Who goes around snooping and smuggling bottles of liquor out of the kitchen to their room?! No one! Kids should drink milk, but this kid drinks liquor as a substitute for milk! They had to go and lock the cellar with forty locks, but how come this kid was still able to smuggle bottles outside?! They even had the magician fortify the cellar with magic, but the younger redhead was able to get past it!

"Why is an eight-year-old drinking here?" Violan sighed. Cale is as mischievous as ever, but she likes how he smiled there. Cale had never smiled at them after she married into the family. He has always been aloof and distant, but Cale has never once disrespected her or hurt his siblings, no matter how drunk he was.

Well.

They're so cute that they're able to scam the whole county, and the entire county itself doesn't even realize they're getting scammed!

Deruth chuckled at that. Cale has always been good-looking and cute, but never did he expect him to look wonderfully cute with another redhead.

"The child, was that you?"

"My guess is yes.." Cale answered, "Liking this?"

"It'll be my free therapy after that cursed episode."

Lark spoke, "But why is Lord Cale-hyungs wearing normal clothes?"

Alver examined the twins in there. They're not acting like nobles, just normal kids. They're also wearing the same normal clothes that commoners wore.

"Perhaps something was up," Paeton speculated.

Ron was certain that they never allowed Cale to wear commoners' clothing. The style and designs were luxurious, but the clothes' quality is low.

The scenery changed to a rainy day and the Harris Village.

"This is..."

"The same scene from the first episode we watched."

Rok and Cale woke up the moment they got inside the carriage. Deruth was nowhere to be found, but the blanket that was prepared for the count was wrapped around them.

"Shall we go outside?" Cale asked.

"Raincoat." Rok reminded his twin and handed him the cute wolf-eared raincoat prepared by the maids beforehand.

The maids are going crazier with every design.

We're cute.

Clopeh, "Of course, my god looks wonderful in every version, but not the previous one."