CPRAB I

"I promise to drive you to pleasure..." he said as he undressed, xxxxxxxxxxx without any xxxxxxxxxxxxx.

"OMAYGHAD!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!"

"DAMN IT! THE REMOTE!" Cale and Alver shouted. The lazy ass and the workaholic bastard are running after Whitara, who had the remote.

As the omega screamed in agony and began to hyperventilate, Alver came to a halt and petted his hair in an attempt to calm him. "It's okay, baby, just breathe; things will only get better from here."

"Whitara!!!"

"No, Young Master Cale!!!!!! This is the best scene!"

"Damn it?! Are we even out to watch porn?!" Cale didn't bother making his words as civil as possible. He just needs to save himself from shame!

He started slowly and steadily, then picked up speed and went faster and harder.

The omega pleaded while wiggling his hips, causing Alver's body to tremble. He became dizzy from the intense climax he delivered to the omega. As he slammed into the wet and slippery hole, the omega placed both of his hands on either side of his head. He could feel a difference in his movement now that he was about to cumulate.

"YoungMaster Cale looks so hot," Mary said solemnly.

Cale shuddered and looked at himself on the screen, pinned down as if nothing had happened. The squelching noises didn't help either.

This is wonderful. He shivered and forgot, burying himself deep within the omega.

He had no recollection of what happened after that.

"WHY DID THEY CUT THAT PART!!!?" screamed the girls as Whitara looked at Cale and Alver, who were not standing in front of her. "Oh. you wanna fight?"

Whitara would never hurt Cale, but Alver? Hoho.

And now he's in his office. The dark elves were surprised to see him with nothing but his shirt covering his manhood.

"Nephew..."

He sighed and turned to face his aunt.

"You've been marked."

He looked down and noticed the white handkerchief that had the same enticing, sweet scent as the one he had spent the night with.

"Haha." Deruth Henituse laughed, "Yes, Cale abandoned that golden retriever."

"I was abandoned, huh?"

He chuckled.

"AND YOU'RE HAPPY?!?" Litana couldn't take it any longer.

"It is young master Cale," Tasha said. That's to be expected. It's a miracle that Cale didn't leave right after relieving himself.

"This is not a laughing matter,"

Alver remembered the color of the omega's eyes but not the color of his face.

"He's my destined pair."

"He's my destined pair. The chills." A dark elf said with a huge smile on his face.

Tasha and the others were taken aback.

Alver, who vomited whenever an Omega approached him, had a contented look on his face.

He stood up and wrapped himself in the robe that Tasha had given him.

"Find him..." he directed.