GoM 1

"We have got another drunk in the bunk!" laughs Alver Crossman. He smirks at Cale, who has found the best companion in Slackerdom.

Cale dreaded that he had been chosen as the hero to save the world from the Demon World.

He wants his lazy life back!

"Just give up on that slacker life!" the girls continued to mock Cale's non-existent slacker life. "You could just make your own harem!"

"Harem of hot guys, Oraboeni!" Lilly agreed.

"You are grounded when we get back, Lilly!" Cale responds, clearly annoyed.

"As if you can ground us, Hyung-nim," Bassen said sluggishly.

"He is the one getting grounded," Vicross agreed with a vicious smirk.

He wants his dream back!

"It was never with you from the beginning!" Archie could not help himself any longer. He jumped into the fray, laughing uncontrollably.

"What kind of fantasy are you really in?" Eruhaben scoffed. "Are you truly that desperate, or are you just plain stupid?"

"Dayum! That is our Goldie Gramps! Roast him, grandpa!" the boys mocked.

Something inside his head is telling him to just murder the emperor and live his slacker life by force!

"You seriously believe in treason? How dare you?! Get away from me!" exclaims Alver. "I am never going to give you any golden plaques!"

"You bastard, it is Cale in there, not me!" Cale retorted.

"That jerk in there knows his stuff! And he is you! Of course you would think that!" Alver countered.

"Your Highness, you bastard! I swear I will rob you blind once we get out of this damn place!"

He did not believe the battle with the white star and the hunters would pave the way to the netherworld.

"This liquor is the best!" He beams and chugs the bottle of wine without care for the world. Of course, not one of his people dared to stop him.

After all, he's HEARTBROKEN.

His beloved slacker life was nowhere to be found.

"Still dreaming in every world, huh? What an Unlucky Bastard. Just give up on that."

His beloved rich slacker life didn't come into reality after his retirement got held back.

Damn it. Just plain damn it.

That bastard Alver Crossman! He'll make him pay with thousands of pieces of paperwork and one-kilometer-long receipts!

"I'm telling you now, Cale. I'm going to burn them all!" Aver laughs. Now that all of Cale's inner devils is out in the public, he will surely never get scammed by this bastard ever again!

"Hello."

A human.

The demonic beings who frolicked around Cale looked at the white-haired man wearing a hood.

"De... Demon Arut?"

Cale smiled as he looked at the white-haired man. Looking at how he was dressed, he appeared on the run.

"Don't say a word; I'm here, or else..."

"Our homie got fated with soul searching!"

"I am Deon."