LTAW 1

Cale immediately paused the episode and looked at Ron and Vicross.

"Human! It can't be! That was so wrong!" Raon cries, feeling all the chills.

"Fuck this. I can't stop getting goosebumps." Alver cries out loudly.

"That's so wrong." Even Mary, who likes Grandpa Ron the most, can't help but comment.

But who was the most shocked? Of course, it's the vicious duo, who even spilled their tea from their mouths. That episode was so gross to look at and it definitely grossed them out.

"Cale-nyahhh. That was scary."

"Scary! Scary!" Hong seconded, hiding behind his Noona.

"Should we watch this?" Cale asked.

They're all horrified to even catch a glimpse of that again. The Vicious duo is the boundary of reason and sanity in this group!

It was Rosalyn and Whitara, who had all courage to watch all these craps!

"Just play it, Young Master-nim!" She took the remote from Cale and press the paly button.

"Stop with the cringe act and just be yourself."

"You should be the one acting yourself, Young Lord cale!" Tasha can't help but laugh.

He'll never get used to it, I swear.

"No one really." Choi Han comments.

"No one asked you." Ron shut Choi Han, annoyed. Even the old coot is getting grossed by this version of him.

"I can't - pfft BHAHAHAHAA This also gave me a heart attack, XD Damn Cale must have been adorable for his family to act like this, right~." Alver can't help but laugh that out loud.

If so.. He'll have a heart attack when he sees everyone again.

He hopes everyone will be the normal people he knows.

"I have a feeling," Clopeh said, "no one will be normal there."

"As if we are normal even in reality," Litana exclaimed, laughing aloud, "but honestly, I'll be totally creeped out if Clopeh is backward there."

"We need a comfort Character! Clopeh, there must be an avid believer!" the girls exclaimed excitedly.

Cale can't keep up with all that. If anyone would be his comfort character, please at least be Alver Crossman, who could be useful to him, or Eruhaben! Or the children!

"Ewww I really want to heal Grandpa Ron and Beacrox; they are sick noooo ugh I want to smack my head in the wall," Raon can not stop himself from saying. Ron and Vicross can only be described as vicious!

"The personalities have been flipped!" exclaims Whitara.

"I wonder if everyone else is like this as well!" Mary exclaims, "Insecure Wimpy Choi Han! Lazy Content Rosalyn!... Delinquent Lark?! this looks fun!"

"I... i'm not delinquent." Lark shyly said.

He can't keep up with this mild-mannered Vicross! Where's the glare? The scowl! That look that can make anyone's underwear disappear with just a frown?! Where's the bloodthirsty torturer that can even make him piss on his pants just by watching him sharpen his knife?!

Cale had to take a moment to compose himself and organize his thoughts.

If Vicross was this adorable, Ron would be even creepier if he were to act like his son. He doesn't want to think about it.