VOS II

"So, Alvery, should we change the episode or stick with it?" Cale asks, a huge grin on his face.

"Yes, Alvery! We should keep going!! It's good!" Raon and the other kids agreed.

"Yes, Your Highness Alvery, this is an acceptable version..."

Bullying progressed from Cale to Alver. These jerks have had their fill of bullying me. Alver paused and simply nodded. Anyway, the story is entertaining and humorous. He wasn't expecting that much angst and emotion, but the cute little moments made up for it.

"The writer sure likes children and family," says Whitara.

"I prefer that glorious episode," Rosalyn says.

Everyone looked at Rosalyn as if she were insane. She even dared to call it glorious, even though it was terrifying! The film continued.

There was a bed there, and Alver was in it.

Alver is unable to move. Something heavy was holding him down on the bed. What the fuck?! It squirms!

Squirm?

"Hahahaha! We do that sometimes too!" the children laugh.

He jolted awake and noticed two red strands on both sides of his head.

Red? Red?

"Good day, Alvery!"

"Good day!"

Lilly giggled, "His Highness will surely get heart disease after watching all these films."

Cale snarks, "As if he hasn't had that disease right now?"

Tasha seconded, "talk about the papers! They're bad for the heart!"

Damn. His life will be cut short if he continues to be surprised by everything these twins do. He closed his eyes, hoping it was all a dream, when he felt them move to his front and adorably put their hands on their chins, grin at him, and enjoy their prank on him. Damn it. Just plain damn it.

"Yes, bully that prince for making you work so hard! Cale! Rok!" Cale cheers. He's liking Alver's expression here.

He stood up calmly and slipped away from the rascals. He was changing his clothes slowly when he heard—-

"Good abs."

"I want one too."

"Bulky meaty muscles."

"Bulky meaty tiddies!"

"What hell, dongsaeng?! Aren't you embarrassed?" Alver jolted off his seat and looked at Cale.

"They are not embarrassed." Cale points at the screen with a huge smirk on his face.

"Why aren't you taking that necklace?" Rok inquired.

"Come on, take it off!" Cale exclaimed, unceremoniously removing the necklace. When the three of them stumbled into the tub, Alver panicked and reached for the child's hand. When Rok joined the fray, he was trying to keep the necklace on his neck but clumsily slips when he did so, and they all fell into the bath. Alver did his best to keep them safe, but when they fell, he forgot about the necklace.

"That's harassment, Cale!"

"Go pin that prince! Cale! Rok!" the girls continued to cheer.

*Splash!* Rok and Cale looked at him. "Woah."