Chapter VI - Preparations

Astro dropped their glock, no ammo for it afterall. Astro then began to take out their Baton and flicking it outword. It has a long reach, looks lightweight. They were swinging and doing tricks with it as you all walked down the hallway.

You were all walking in a square formation.

"What's that?" Fox pointed down the hallway.

"Fireaxe container thingy, dumbass." Astro turned to Fox before looking at the case again.

Asura smirked.

"Who wants dibs?"

Everyone looked at him with a confused look. Including you.

"What? I was just asking."

Fox scoffed.

"Childish, as always."

"Shut up, Fox." Asura mean-mugged him for a second, before the group was already at the Axe-Case.

You already started reaching for the in the broken glass.

"Surprise nobody got to it yet." Fox put his hands on his hips.

"No kidding." You cautiously pulled the Fireaxe from the broken glass.

" You cautiously pulled the Fireaxe from the broken glass

You held the axe from the grip to the near top. Feeling it. It felt sturdy, powerful.

You couldn't help but smirk.

"Don't get any funny ideas, (Y/N)." Fox's annoying voice broke your inner thoughts.

You rolled your eyes.

"Let's keep going." Asura said with a sigh.

You all walked to the end of the hallway, a staircase leading down on your right and the hallway continuing from the left with another staircase at the end leading upwards.

"There." Astro pointed with their baton, a slight headtilt aswell. Five style points for sure.

"That leads up?"

"Yeah. Looks like it."

You all began walking down the left hall.

You passed an open door on the left, Astro turned towards it just as a drooling, grunting frail looking zombie-like humanoid barreled out towards them.

"-Oh shit-!" Astro held their baton up in a blocking motion. The group turned as the husk pushed Astro into another doorway and into another room, Astro lost their footing and fell backwards. Asura reached and grabbed the coat-collar of the husk and dragged it off of Astro, tossing it out in the hallway. Fox ran forward and kicked the Husk as it was pulling itself off the ground. It fell back again.