introduction + a/n

hey! welcome to my book with dreamwastaken! this book is a highschool au btw!

PRONOUNS / CHARACTERS:

he is referred to as clay / clayton in this book and uses he/him pronouns. he looks exactly as he does currently (2022 face reveal era) except he is more of a cocky brat.

you are referred to as y/n and the pronouns you use in this story are she / her or female terms. there is no specific look, you can be yourself if you want and completely change the pronouns idm! but i wont be releasing other versions of this with lgbtq+ views (literally nothing against them, im just lazy. also if i said this and this book doesn't get 1k+ reads, i didn't say that)

THIS BOOK IS ABOUT

two teens, y/n and clay, who have grown up together and have felt no other feelings towards each other than hatred. when they are put together on a photography class they find that the only people they can really rely on is each other because everyone else leaves. but do they confront that fact or do they throw it away and continue this feud with each other for more years to come?

BEFORE YOU READ

this book contains sensitive subjects including domestic violence, alcohol, verbal and physical abuse aswell as swearing, abandoning, anger issues, anxiety, claustrophobia and is overall chaotic so please be weary when reading this book.

also in the title of a chapter when it says "(pt2)" it means that it continues on from the same day as the last chapter.

THANK YOU FOR READING <3