♠️ Rebellious Cousin! Reader [1]

[A/N] A combination of being Craig's Cousin and rebel! This is more of an intro but it is what it is.
Written on; 1.02.22

It took almost 10 hours of excruciating journey. You were checking your phone with messages from Christophe and then a message from your cousin, Craig that read, "Look for a welcome sign when you get there."

You took note whilst glancing out the window of the plane, to see it finally landing on the ground. Getting off the plane, you made sure to retrieve your luggage and now you have to find that "welcome sign". Which was easy seeing a family and two teens, when you saw a sign held by a ginger haired girl,

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗕𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵!"

Your name was scribbled out, looking like a last minute "fix". You had kept yourself from laughing. Then again, you can't expect much of a loving welcome than this. Though, you recognise your cousins differently than you remembered. Tricia didn't wear pigtails anymore, adorning a more punk-esque haircut and piercings— Craig had the same piercings like his younger sister but still wore the usual midnight blue hoodie and chullo ever since you were kids.

Craig who was checking his phone saw you— he saw you wearing a full black attire, a black leather jacket, pants and combat boots. That was a significant change to how he remembered you. Nevertheless, you were walking up towards him before the entire family just flipped each other off— you heard your uncle say, "Yeah, that's her."

With that, you began walking with your cousins. Though Craig had to mention, "So you're goth now?"

You stared at him unamused, "No, asswipe."

"Ok...good talk." Looks like having a conversation with his seemingly 'goth' cousin was already proven to be difficult.

➽───────────────❥

For the past few months you have spent in South Park. It was more tame than it was when you were a kid then again, you spent time with the foreign students rather than with Craig's friends or his supposed rival; Stan's group. You assume maybe these "adventures" finally ended. Would this improve on your rebellious behaviour? Absolutely not. You were more trouble than Tricia and Craig combined, for your aunt and uncle.

You mostly got into fights and nobody understood why— you had your reasons but never elaborated on those said reasons you claimed. You didn't do well in school— continuously failing apart from P.E. and probably visual arts because it was just sports and you tend to draw in your notes but everything academic; you would not bother. Your attendance was unsatisfactory by the school and when you did appear; you were either late or you never showed up to detention at all.

Even though your cousin, Craig gets into trouble at least he attends to said detention but you? You would just cruise on your motorbike and not come home for hours until very late at night. Did being grounded work? Not exactly, no matter how many times your uncle locks your door and window. You just find a way to get out like an escape house.

Craig and Tricia didn't do much at first, they just pretended that they didn't notice or just stayed out of it. You would get into some arguments with your aunt and uncle and it wouldn't turn out well. This family may be caring and loving but they never show it amongst each other. If punishing you wasn't going to work out— could talking be a far cry? You were unapproachable to old classmates. You stayed very reclusive and always texted on your phone. Craig, who is not used to expressing "feelings" as he's always been the emotionless guy who just shrugs it off. Then again you were no different, you seem to be hiding things too. You're a part of this family but Craig feels he barely knows you due to the year gap you have been away. Although, he somewhat missed that jovial side of you back when you and him were kids. You may have been rebellious but you were at least approachable then.