☠️ Grim Reaper! Reader [1]

Written on; 2/02/22Chapter Title; It Begins

Written on; 2/02/22
Chapter Title; It Begins...

You felt like you were falling yet not towards your impending doom. It was as if you were floating slowly down. Within the endless cold abyss. There was no way out to escape, you kept falling. You could only see a vague light amongst the obscurity of darkness. However, you soon hear someone calling your name...

"...Y/n...!"

It didn't seem like one person, a few people calling for you. You weren't sure but it seemed they tried to call out you perhaps but what did it mean?

Who were they?

The voices just felt familiar but you could never wrap your head around it. Again, your name echoed once more and soon the darkness you fell in, the light began to outshine the endless void.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

Your eyes opened in an instant. Awoken from your coffin, you sat up. Taking a glimpse around to your dark yet dimly lit chamber. You felt as if you were sweating? Being puzzled why would you even anyway. It was just a dream. Laying a hand to check your face to only feel the skull mask was on your face. As always.

The wisps lighting your dark chamber with cyan that glowed yet not so blindingly bright but beautiful. You saw a few spirit orbs amongst the wisps that were trying to wake you. A few were becoming rather wild, blitzing through your room. As if they were telling you about something. Immediately adorning your white hooded cloak over your light blue frilly blouse and black tea length dress. Then slipping on your ebony gloves, stockings and a pair of shoes. Upon walking out, you went over to grab your scythe that was leaning on the stone wall.

Briskly walking out of your abode and into the realm of the undead; Necropolis. It was like another underworld but unlike Hell that was engulfed in flames and having crimson skies that bleed through the demonic realm. If Hell was known for corruption and evil in comparison to its divine counterpart; Heaven that is depicted of purity and good. The undead realm is the neutral ground. It was the limbo between two contrasting afterlifes.

In this realm, it was like an ethereal yet withered dimensional cemetery. The skies in Necropolis were darker than Hell could imagine. Pitch black as the only lights was the everlasting full moon unwavered by the nonexistent illusion of time. The wisps and spirit orbs that illuminate this withered dimension a light cyan to emerald glow. Unironically making this undead land lively.

Despite a few luminescence from the spirits and wisps, the path was an ash grey ash dirt with debris. Just add, a few bones were scattered. Like a missing arm and leg. Nothing too worrisome. The twisted ebony trees that are carved with glowing faces resembling a Jack-o-lantern continuously stare and sway gently against the cool mild wind. You strolled past many gravestones and mausoleums in the vast cemetery as you continued following the trail the wisps created.

You were soon greeted by other undead entities, many acknowledged you happily as a zombie waves with his arm before falling off and a banshee that flew past you with a quick shriek, hearing a loud but not ear piercing echo "Hi". While you returned a 'hello' with a slight bow in acknowledging the said banshee.

The glowing path of wisps soon comes to an end. You were facing towards a sky-scraping stone tower. The stone bricks that intertwined with the twisted dark roots with moss that decorated the grey bricks. When entering the tower, the torches lit up and displayed a set of staircases leading down to the catacombs, known to be Death's headquarters. Within the passage entered a cave of various paths. The walls are decorated with bones and skulls. Including some coffins they varied from detailed embellishments to standard wooden coffins that either stood vertically or lay horizontally. Some skeletal entities were walking about. The wisps guided you towards the right way within the omnipresent underground system.

You soon see the skeletal figure in the traditional black robe and scythe. It was different from yours. Death's was the classic wooden snath with a long curved blade attached at the end. For your scythe was rather modified. More mechanical than traditional. It was able to be folded at times for convenience when you didn't feel like holding it for too long.

Beside Death was a giant green orb with ghost-like entities flying around. They wailed in despair. The said orb soon morphed into a cerulean colour. Resembling the Earth. He pointed specifically at a red area. In close inspection, it was a small mountainous town in America that unfortunately had an exponential increase in demonic activity. Overnight. It didn't make sense.

You glanced at Death with confusion. He wanted you to fix the problem. Of course, due to the Prince of Hell's negligence, you unfortunately made the decision to step in from time to time, to occupy Hell but you couldn't stay long. Now, a portal has connected the surface world. This was too much work. Here you thought managing spirits who deserve to go into Heaven or Hell was a tedious task. No, that would be managing troublesome, vengeful and malicious hell spawns and demons.

Taking a breath, you set out to find the small mountainous town called "South Park". You remembered Damien talking about that place, even from a few demons you have met prior to visiting Hell briefly per say, especially his friend you recalled his name, Philip yet many called him "Pip" because they hated him. You never understood why. Somehow, just thinking about it deeply- you felt like having deja-vu but now wasn't the time to dawdle. You had to check what was happening.

With the scythe you held. In one slash through the thin air, you created a portal to your set destination.

South Park.