💔 Rebel! Reader [1]

Written on; 30/01/22 - 5/02/22
Chapter Title; [INTRO] You're Back At School

Heading to school on your motorbike. You enjoyed the tranquility when driving past the shops and neighbourhoods. It was fun. Now you didn't take account of the time as you were late but you could care less. Let's just say, you felt like going to school. For once. You parked your motorbike making sure it was secure and took off your helmet to place it into your backpack and began walking towards the school premise.

Walking past the school hallway with all the lockers lined up symmetrically. You head straight for your class. Upon opening the doors, to interrupt a lesson. The teacher was not impressed by your sudden interruption. She began scolding you for your tardiness. You just had to open your know-all mouth and talk back to her.

You casually responded, "Alright, hag hold your ass-" That sentence made some of your classmates either snicker, pretend they didn't hear it or just watch to see how this would all unfold. The results are the same for any rebellious student.

The teacher squinted her eyes with your unmanageable and defiant behaviour, you have been like this since the beginning, "Principal's office." She pointed towards the doorway of the classroom, "Now!"

"Even better." Bluntly replaying back, knowing you just continually infuriated your teacher.

◤──•~❉᯽❉~•──◥

From the eventful day in the principal's office. You angrily stormed out of the office as some of your belongings preferably your "weapons" and other tools were confiscated. Not only that you walked off on the principal who was still shouting out to you about having detention for months to come. During that time, you were going to bounce out of this school. Before you could leave, you heard your name get called out across the school hallway. You saw Clyde running up to you and his friends trailing from behind.

You only replied back, "Donovan".

The brunette stopped in front of you and immediately asked, "It's been almost three months dude! Where were you?!" You could see how upset and worried he was. You knew they were not going to like your answer when you casually mention, "You heard about that fight Boyett got into?"

You saw their eyes widen mainly Token, Clyde and Jimmy. Whilst Craig was pretty stoic as usual. Token then says in shock, "You didn't."

"A vacation to the hospital with a suspension was great. Best break I've had." You said with such "enthusiasm" but it was nonchalant to be precise. You didn't give a straight answer if it was 'yes or no'. Except what you said had definitely confirmed you were in a fight with Trent Boyett of all people. Clyde and Token glanced at each other, not sure if they should be concerned about your physical injuries or mental stability.

Clyde worriedly asked , "You didn't call any of us?"

Pursing your lips, contemplating your reasoning for not contacting anyone but you went with it, "My arms were broken, what else..." you showed your bandaged hands though your black leather jacket sleeves covered the rest of your injuries as it was closed up. The guys looked at you with concern, trying to fathom what you were saying and finding out you were greatly injured. You never called or texted. Just left the in the dark and show up today. Craig furrowed his brows and questioned, "How did this even happen?"

Crossing your arms, you might as well explain rather proudly, "Short story, Boyett was going after Marsh and his friends. I broke his ribs and he broke my arms."

Token looked at you with a mix of concern and confusion. "You shouldn't be proud of that..." He only received a 'shrug' from you as a response since that fight to you wasn't much to linger on about.