#2

Pov JK

- I'm back! - announced entering the apartment.

No response.

- Well, everyone is sleeping - Kooky sighed and went to his room.

Entering the bedroom, he saw three familiar faces waiting closely for the owner of the room to return and explain where he was this time.

- Oh... you're not sleeping - Jungkook said surprised as he slowly closed the door behind him.

- Where were you this time? - Namjoon asked.

- We were worried about you! - Seokjin announced.

- You were worried - Hoseok corrected him.

- I was...umm...walking - JK replied.

- Don't lie, I see you have a hickey on your neck - said Rm.

Hearing this, Kooky quickly walked over to the mirror and looked at his neck. There was indeed a little hickey there.

- Ah...Jimin - he whispered to himself.

- Do you have a girlfriend, Boyfriend? Namjoon asked - Are you seeing someone? - he added after a moment.

When the brunette heard this question, his cheeks and ears turned red.

- N-no - he announced.

- A random passer-by on the street didn't do this to you.

- Or maybe you have someone you're just afraid to admit?

- Where is she from?

- Is it a boy or a girl?

- And what is their name?

- Okay enough! - Kooky said firmly and then left the room and went towards the bathroom.

- He for 100% has someone.

- I think so too.

- Okay, let's go to sleep.

After these words, the boys left and went to their bedrooms. Jungkook entered the bathroom. He closed the door behind him, walked over to the sink, and looked down at his neck again. He sighed, then turned on the water and rinsed his face. He looked at himself in the mirror once more, then stripped off his clothes and stepped into the shower. Warm drops of water falling on his naked body and steam around him relaxed him. He thought about who he would meet tomorrow. Since he's been hanging out with Jimin most of the time for the past few days, it would be appropriate to meet Tae now. After all, tomorrow should not be a full moon. He also wondered what happened to him then. He never acted like this before. The boy decided that he could ask him about it tomorrow. Thoughts of whether he was doing the right thing by meeting both of them at the same time were passing through his head. Neither Jimin nor Taehyung knows about the relationship with the latter. If everything was fine up until now, why shouldn't it be now?