#5

Pov Yoongi

- So this is where you live - Yoongi whispered to himself, looking around the area where Jungkook's house is located.

- What does he see in you? - he asked ironically looking at the soaked boy.

- It's been like this before - he thought - Getting rid of him will be much easier than with that wolf. One neck, one pair of fangs and....No, I can't kill him. Jimin would smell his blood, and if he found out that his love is dead because of me ah...have to come up with something better.

After a while it started to rain, seeing this suga sighed. The cold raindrops were almost invisible on his pale skin. Suddenly, he felt someone next to him holding an umbrella over their heads.

- Are you waiting for someone? - the stranger asked.

The vampire opened his eyes and looked at the man who had asked him the question.

- Yeah ... but well, as you can see, I was exposed - he replied, thinking up something quickly not to tell the truth.

- Oh, I'm sorry. Maybe you want to come over to me? The boys will probably agree, as long as they're awake, ha ha ha - suggested the ginger stranger.

- Well why not? - Yoongi said as he felt the boy grab his hand and lead him towards the house.

He was surprised that the redhead didn't say anything about his ice-cold hands.

- Maybe he thinks I'm just cold - he thought.

- I'm Hoseok, but you can also call me Hobi - announced the redhead - and what is your name?

- I'm Yoongi, but you can call me Suga.

- Pretty name - he whispered to himself very quietly.

- Thank you - Yoongi replied with a small smile.

When Hobi heard thanks for the compliment from the recently met men, he blushed and let go of his hand.

- Please - Hoseok said as he opened the front door of the house.

Going inside, the suga carefully looked at the surroundings in which he was. Going deeper, he immediately smelled blood, not too intense, but a hungry vampire would always find a source of food.

- Would you like something to drink? Coffee? Tea? - asked the redhead, heading towards the kitchen.

. - No, thank you - he replied.

- Then tell me, who were you waiting for there? - Hobi asked curiously - Some acquaintance, friend, love?

- Uh...you could say all in one - Suga announced.

- Someone very close to you?

- Yes - he sighed - But as you can see, I don't mean anything to him anymore - Yoongi continued his great acting game, seeing how well he was doing.

- I sympathize - Hoseok said, as if he were in his shoes.

Silence.

- Umm...thanks for keeping me company - the vampire announced as he got up and headed for the door.

- Shall we meet again? - Hobi asked hopefully.

- If fate brings our paths together again...- he said and left.

He looked up, sighed, and looked at JK's phone, which he managed to roll off the table. He unlocked it and started scrolling through the messages. For a while he couldn't believe his suspicions were true.

- This mortal is in a relationship with two boys at once - he thought as he continued reading the messages that JK sends to Jimin and Taehyung.

Wanting to put the phone back home, Suga came up with a brilliant idea. He knew Jungkook had promised both of them their first time in recent meetings. If they all met in the same place with the same intention, they would both go crazy and leave him. After thinking about the plan, Suga began to implement it by sending a message to Park and Tae informing them that tomorrow's place of their meeting will be a hotel and that he will be in the room waiting for them. After sending it, Yoongi wrote a note with similar information, signing it Your Love. He walked over to the window that was from Jungkook's bedroom and threw his phone and note through it. He waited while JK read the letter to make sure he did. He then went to the hotel to rent a room and then returned home satisfied with what he had done.