#11

Pov Yoongi

- Something is wrong here - Yoongi thought slowly approaching the slightly opened window.

- Jimin should have come back a long time ago. After all, when he saw Taehyung and Jungkook, he should immediately get angry and return. Unless he killed them and now he was trying to do something with the corpses...No, what the fuck, he wouldn't do that. What if my plan didn't work out? - He thought as he looked out the window at the setting sun.

Suddenly he heard the sound of the door opening. Going downstairs, he saw a white-haired vampire tasting blood freshly drawn from the refrigerator.

- Hello Yoongi - Jimin greeted with a soft smile on his face.

- Where were you? I didn't see you for so long - asked the suga approaching Park.

- You planned it yourself, didn't you? - he continued with a smile on his lips.

The black haired man opened his mouth, wanting to respond to the words he just heard, but Jimin interrupted him saying:

- Calm down, I'm not mad at you. Quite the opposite, I am grateful. Now I have two people with me that I love and they love me.

Hearing this, Yoongi didn't know what to do. He was furious but tried not to show it.

- Yeah ... you're welcome - he threw quickly and then went upstairs to his room.

- Fuck! - He growled aggressively, trying not to break anything.

- I have to come up with something better, something more effective - suga thought sitting down on the bed.

- I know! I will use this red-haired mortal for this - he added in his mind, then got up and walked over to the mirror.

After improving his appearance, he went downstairs. Without thinking any longer, he left the house and went to JK's place of residence, knowing that this man who is blindly in love with him lived there. After getting there, suga knocked on the door, which Namjoon opened for him.

- Hello, is Hoseok there? - the vampire asked calmly.

- Yes, but tell me first what is your name? - asked Rm, looking at the figure shorter than him.

- Yoongi.

- Hobi! Yoongi has come to you! - he shouted inside the apartment.

After a while, sounds of joy could be heard from the room, followed by some murmurs, and then the opening of the door behind which Hobi came out with a smile on his face. Passing by Namjoon, he just threw a quick:

- We'll go!

After that, he greeted Yoongi with a smile and went down the street. Closing the door slowly, Rm thought:

- I expected everything, but that Hobi went with EMO? Wow!

Pov Hobi and Yoongi

- I'm so glad you came to see me and took me to the park - said Hobi.

- Well, seeing what emotions it evokes in you, it would be hard for me to expose you like that, especially since you made such an impression on me during our first meeting - Yoongi said grabbing Hoseok's hand.

Hobi blushed at this gesture.

- Can I ask you a question? - the redhead started.

- Please.

- Will you be my boyfriend?

After that, Yoongi and Hoseok stopped. Suga looked into his eyes and then connected their lips in a passionate kiss.

- I mean...yes - laughed the vampire, looking at the mortal, who apparently was still seeing stars. Suddenly, having successfully returned to reality, he threw himself on his neck with joy.

- Ha! It was so easy - thought the suga, hugging the mortal back - Now just keep it and then use him as a person who is to lose his life. Ah, this will be wonderful~