#9 18+

ATTENTION!

This chapter contains scenes for audiences over 18 years old! You are reading it at your own risk if you are under 18!

Enjoy your reading

IN THE HOTEL

A while after Kooky entered the room, he heard knocking on the door and window at the same time. Suddenly, from one side and the other, he heard the voice of two people close to him

- Hello, JK.

When these figures wanted to approach and greet their love, they stopped dead when they saw each other.

- Jimin?!

- Taehyung?!

- What are you doing here?

- I could ask you the same.

- Guys, calm down - Jungkook interjected hesitantly.

Unfortunately, he was ignored. Not knowing what to do, he drank wine from the bottle lying nearby, made himself comfortable on the bed and began to watch the quarrels of his lovers.

- Not only did you leave me for Yoongi, but you're getting at my man!

- I'm sorry, but this man does not belong to you, but to me, and it's not true that I left you for suga, I left you because you have cheated on me with him!

- What?! Like when? I have never slept with him!

- I'm not talking about going to bed, pabo! Only about a kiss! I saw how both of you had bloody mouths and your faces were close together!

- Nothing like that happened, we were just drinking blood from one person at the time, and the fact that it looked like we were kissing was pure coincidence, I would never betray you!

- Awwww... - JK said after hearing what Jimin had just said.

After Kooky's voice reached the ears of the other two people, their eyes focused on him. Seeing this, Jungkook straightened up, cleared his throat and asked:

- Soooo how will it be now? If your love hasn't died and will continue to bloom, what will happen to me?

- Firstly, it's been heard that you spent a lot of time with Jimin because you started to make sentences more poetic, and secondly, it seems to me that since all three of us have the same feeling for each other, why should we kill that feeling?

- It wouldn't make any sense. So since we're all for one reason, we can finally go on to do what we all came here for.

Saying that, Park sat next to JK and started kissing his neck. On the other side of him sat Tae, who without hesitation began passionately kissing him. The vampire's hands went under JK's shirt, taking it off. Descending with wet kisses, the cold-blooded began to caress the brunette's nipples while running his cool hands over his back. The werewolf, seeing his naked, muscular torso, took off his sweatshirt and shirt, throwing them to the ground. Detaching from the brown-eyed Tae began to unbutton JK's pants. Jimin helped him take them off, then took off his boxers as well.

- How big - replied the vampire, grabbing the member in his hand. Feeling how cold hands and lips caressed his penis, he couldn't help but moan and breathe heavily. The werewolf, seeing how pleased his human is, took off the rest of his clothes and then began to take off the red-eyed clothes. When everyone was completely without clothes Park separated the brunette's legs and then slowly entered him. He waited until he got used to it, then began to slowly move his hips back and forth. Jungkook's groans and white-haired panting made the werewolf feel more and more excited. Unable to stand it any longer, he entered Jimin with great force, causing a loud moan to come out of the vampire's mouth. Without stopping his previous movements, Park began to kiss human on the neck and chest, leaving here and there hickeys. The brunette felt great. From time to time, especially with stronger double thrusts, he would lose his breath, but it didn't bother him too much. When he felt that he was about to come between his loud moans, he added a short sentence:

- S-sooon Ahh~~ I'll come~.

When he managed to say it, he felt that he couldn't stand it any longer and then he came on his stomach. Right after him, also on his belly, came Jimin and Taehyung. They both lay down next to him, trying to catch their breath. The white-haired man took one of the tissues lying on the cabinet next to the bed and then wiped the white substance from Kooky's stomach.

- How was it? - Asked the brunette vampire, fixing his hair.

- Exactly, it was your first time - added the werewolf.

- W-wonderful - Jungkook replied, still catching his breath.

- Let's go and the shower now - Park suggested.

- Round two? Tae asked looking at JK.

- Sure.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the park

- It's beautiful here at night - Hobi replied with delight, looking around the starry sky.

- Yes... I like to come here at this time. It's so quiet and peaceful - Yoongi sighed.

- Aren't you afraid to come here all alone? - asked the redhead.

- There's nothing or anyone scarier than me right now.

Hoseok looked at him as if he wasn't sure if what he said was true or just a joke. Suddenly, the black-haired man stopped and lifted his head up, then sighed:

- You're afraid...

After these words, Hobi became slightly worried.

- Calm down, you have nothing to be afraid of... - saying this Yoongi approached Hobi, grabbed his hand and placed a gentle kiss on it - I'm with you.