#12 18+

ATTENTION!

This chapter contains scenes for audiences over 18 years old! You are reading it at your own risk if you are under 18!

Enjoy your reading

- Now I want to be on top - said the human, pushing the vampire onto the bed.

Sitting down on his chocolate six-pack, he was suddenly pushed forward so that his chest connected to the white-haired man's.

- Tae, what are you doing? - asked JK, not quite sure what his lover is going to do.

- Just a little revenge for-

- dating both of us at the same time - Jimin finished for him.

Suddenly, the brunette felt both members entering him at the same time. It was an amazing feeling, pain on the one hand and pleasure on the other. As they began to move, moans alone were not enough, they were screams of pleasure. After a while they slowed down, stepped out of him, switched places, then started moving their hips again, finding the same rhythm. The three main sounds filled the hotel room for several days, strange that the staff did nothing about it but it's better for lovers. At least no one bothers them.

- I-not anymore Ahh~~ I c-can't mmm~ - Jungkook said in between his screams before he came, followed by a werewolf and a vampire.

Suddenly JK heard his name. What was weird is that neither Taehyung nor Jimin said that. Right after that, the image started to blur and again:

- Jungkook?

- Earth to JK.

He heard that again and then saw in front of his eyes a hand waving up and down trying to bring the brunet back in touch with reality.

- Not another one -Namjoon sighed as he made his way to the living room.

- Uh... W-what? - Kooky asked, shaking his head to better process the information being told to him.

- You're acting like Hobi - said Rm.

- What do you mean? - Kooky asked again.

- You've been walking around with your head in the clouds ever since you came back.

- That's not true!

- Then why are you baking tea in a pan in the oven?

Hearing what hyung was saying to him, JK immediately, 100% this time, returned to the ground. After putting everything back in place, the maknae sat next to Namjoon.

- Will you tell me where you've been? - asked Rm calmly.

- I'm not sure if this information will make you happy, so I prefer to keep quiet - maknae announced, trying not to keep eye contact with the hyung.

Namjoon looked at JK from top to bottom, then sighed and said:

- At least tell me if we were talking on the phone...

- Yes.. - Kooky replied uncertainly, blushing so much that he looked like a tomato.

- Eh...good - he sighed - Just don't let it end the same way as with all Hobi's relationships - he added, and then went to his room.

Jungkook sat on the couch for a while, remembering how wonderful those few days had been. Suddenly, the question - where is Hobi anyway? - crossed his mind.

Pov Hobi

At the Vampire's House

- Fascinating, despite all your heartbreaks, you're still bursting with positive energy - said suga, looking at the smiling Hoseok.

- I always hope to find that one person who is also waiting for me - Hobi replied, looking up.

- Ah... I wish you would always be with me and in difficult times infect me with this energy - suga laughed.

- We'll be together forever! Until the end of our days! - The redhead announced looking at the vampire's face, grabbing his hand.

- I would like it to be like that too... - The red-eyed man sighed sadly, looking at his joined hands.

- What's stopping us?

- Well, I'm a vampire and you're a mortal. Sooner or later you will die and I will be alone again.

There was silence after these words. Analyzing the words the suga had said after a while, Hobi replied with determination:

- Then turn me into a vampire!

- Are you sure?

- Why wouldn't I be? I'll do anything for us to be together.

- I can not do that.

- Why? You don't love me anymore?

- It's not the point. I just don't want to hurt you. I turned a loved one into a vampire once before, and the pain I caused him still flashes before my eyes when I remember it.

Silence appeared again, and a sad grimace appeared on the happy face of the redhead. However, suddenly the words came out of the mouth of the black-haired man:

- There is one more option.

- what? - Hobi asked hopefully.

- There's a potion that-

- YES!

- I didn't even finish my sentence.

- Never mind, I just choose this option!

- Okay, but it will take me some time to prepare it.

- Relax, we have plenty of time, after all, in a few days I won't change my mind.

- I hope...

Pov Jimin

- What is he talking about? What's that potion that he's talking about? The only way to turn someone into a vampire is through a bite - thought Jimin sitting on the stairs - What is he up to again...