#8

Heavy breathing, groans, and the creaking of the bed are the three main sounds that fill a medium-sized room. It sounded like someone was having a really good night. Close-ups on some parts of the bodies made me want to see them in their full glory. Suddenly, these unfamiliar figures accelerated their previous movements, causing the previous sounds to increase in volume. Close-up of the torso, neck, fangs...

*The next day*

Pov JK

- That dream again - thought JK covering his face with his hands.

-I still don't know who was there... - he whispered to himself getting up and getting out of bed.

He walked over to his closet and pulled out some plain jeans and a white T-shirt. He took his clothes with him and went to the bathroom. After gathering himself, he went to the kitchen and sat at the table, starting to eat freshly prepared pancakes by Jin.

- Wow, for the first time in a while, I see you sitting at the table with us and having a meal - Namjoon said.

- I'm not leaving until tonight, so I can go somewhere with you. For example, to the cinema for this new movie - Jungkook suggested.

- We've already been there. You were supposed to come with us but you were gone for a long time so we went without you - Seokjin replied.

After these words, Kooky felt that he had let his friends down. Trying not to make eye contact with them, JK started eating. For a while, he didn't quite know what to think. About what he will do now in his free time or what his first time today will look like. Trying to get his thoughts together, the brunette looked around. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed that the redhead sitting next to him was clearly thinking about something. To find out what the man dreams about, he waved his hand in front of his eyes, bringing him down to earth.

- What are you thinking about? - JK started.

- Ah... do you remember this man who was with us yesterday when you were looking for your phone? Ah, I think I'm in love - Hobi sighed, returning to thinking about how handsome Yoongi is. The information they heard from Hoseok stunned them.

Pov Taehyung

- There's nothing like hearing your stomach call for food in the morning - Tae thought as he got out of bed. When he managed to get to the fridge, he took out a box of eggs, then went to the stove, put a pan there and broke eggs on it . After a few minutes, he put the warm scrambled eggs on a plate, put it on the table and began to eat. Suddenly, several young werewolves ran into his house, obviously knowing where they were. After turning into human form, they approached V and with shining eyes asked:

- Will you play with us?

- Please!

Tae looked at them with a smile and then happily replied:

- Sure!

The happy werewolves ran outside. After Taehyung finished his meal, he got up and immediately ran after them. After a few hours of play, the cubs returned to the houses to eat something, and since Tae didn't have much to do, he returned to his hut and began to wonder what he could wear for today's meeting with Jungkook. After a moment of thought, he decided that he would wear ordinary jeans, a white T-shirt, and a black zip-up hoodie. When his outfit was ready, he began to look in the mirror, correcting the smallest mistakes just to look great.

Pov Jimin

- Ah...just an hour more - Jimin said looking at the setting sun.

Finishing preparations for today's meeting, he heard Yoongi leaving somewhere. Curious, the vampire went downstairs to see where his roommate was going.

- Where are you going? - Park asked calmly.

- Now all of a sudden you're interested in what I'm doing? - Yoongi sighed sarcastically.

- Don't be rude, I'm asking out of politeness.

- I'm the one who answers politely that I'm leaving.

- That's all I've noticed.

- I have a meeting with... someone out there.

- Okay. That's enough for me - announced calmly the white-haired and then went upstairs to his room.

After these words, Yoongi left the house and ran to JK's house, hoping that his admirer had time to meet.