Chapter 6: Found.

October 31st, 11:26pm
As you walked with Streber back to your house, you found that you'd had a lot more in common than you thought. You liked the same shows, movies, actors, and just about anything else you could think of. You had promised Streber you'd take him to visit Kevin in the morning, provided the hospital had been cleaned up by then. Talking to Streber helped calm you down a lot and you had basically forgotten about the "game" you were supposed to be playing with that creep. At last, you'd reached your house and you opened the door. You invited Streber in and told him he could sit on the couch while you got him some clean clothes and a few snacks so you could both watch a movie together. You put some plain bagged popcorn into the microwave; you liked to add the flavoring yourself, especially since you had a guest over. You asked Streber how he liked his popcorn made and he simply responded with: "Wellll- Heavy butter, heavy salt!!" You smiled. This guy really likes flavor, doesn't he? As you began flavoring the popcorn, you had yet another question for the poor fellow. "Uh- Hey Streber? Before we visit Kevin in the morning, would you like to stop by the pharmacy and get him a gift?" There was no answer. "..Streber?" You asked; with slight concern in your voice. "I.. I would love it if you did that for me, Y/N.." You looked over at the couch, only for him to be staring back at you. You smiled a little, then grabbed both bowls of popcorn and walked over to the couch. "What movie did you choose?" You looked at Streber who was blushing a little bit. "I- it's- I-" You couldn't help but giggle. "You don't have to be embarrassed, we have a lot of the same interests and I have no reason to make fun of you!" You said, in hopes of comforting him. "I wanted to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas.." And you felt your face light up. "No way!! I love Tim Burton! (Fav/Character) is definitely the best character." He laughed at that remark. "Are you out of your mind? It's definitely Jack! He's literally the MAIN character Y/N!!" You laughed as you grabbed the remote to press the play button to watch the movie. You realized you had forgotten blankets so you told Streber you were gonna head upstairs to grab a big one you could share. He nodded in agreement and moved his eyes towards the TV.

You hummed your favorite song as you headed up the stairs to your blanket closet at the end of the hall. You opened the door and looked over your mountain of stacked blankets of various sizes. You had twin, queen, king, and pretty much anything else. You grabbed yourself a grey twin blanket adorned with mini planets and stars, and for Streber, you grabbed a twin blanket of The Nightmare Before Christmas. It was basically a black blanket with Jack's face plastered everywhere and multiple Santa hats on it as well. You shut the door, carrying both blankets over your shoulder, and you started walking down the hall. As you walked down the hall, you stopped. There was a picture hanging up on the wall that had caught your eye. It was you as a child. To be more specific, a family photo. You never really got along with your parents which is why you moved here to begin with. You remember that day vividly. It was about 8:00am and your family was running late to the appointment to get your picture taken. You were around 12 years old and you had 2 siblings. One girl and one boy. You were the middle child so they were annoying as hell and liked to embarrass you every chance they got. You and your parents had a maximum of 5 conversations a day, but overall, you were a good kid. You remember getting yelled out that day because of how long you were taking to get ready; but it wasn't your fault. You couldn't get your outfit on. It was one of those extremely fancy outfits, with a bunch of buttons and if it's flipped inside out you have absolutely no chance of getting it on. You snap back to reality and out of your thoughts when you heard Streber scream bloody murder. At first you thought it was the movie you were watching, a horror movie. But.. we were watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.. There are no scary scenes in that movie. You ran down the stairs, still holding onto the blankets, and froze when you saw what was happening. It was that guy again. He's in your house. Again. "You just don't know when to give up do you-?" And he stared at you. "Well, is it really my fault you forgot about our little..game?" His answer caused you eyes to widen. You had completely forgotten you were playing a game of life-or-death hide-and-seek. "Y/N.. w-who is he.. why is he here-?" Streber asked, obviously scared for his life. You didn't even know what to say. "Streber.. just stay calm, ok? Don't move a muscle.." You said, devising a plan. You quickly rushed over to the man, throwing both blankets over his face, wrapping the lose end around his neck like a scarf. He let Streber go and put both hands on the blankets, trying to get them off his face. You took this opportunity to grab Streber's hand and run. You didn't know where and you knew you'd risk way too many lives, but you sped out of the house and ran to the hospital. "Y/N? What's going on?! Who was that? Where are we going?!!" But you didn't respond. "I'll explain everything once we get there, I promise, Streber." Was all you could say. You wanted him to at least calm down a little before explaining what just happened.