Chapter 7: In the hands of The Devil.

October 31st, 11:43pm
You can't believe what's going on right now. You're being confronted by a serial killer who just took Streber's arm and Kevin is standing is front of you and Streber in attempts of protecting you both from further damage. "What do you want with Y/N? Just leave us alone you fuckin' creep!" Kevin screamed in anger. You heard the devil man growl in anger as a response to this question. "It ain't none of your business. If you know what's good for you, get outta the way, CandyBoy." He growled. "Leave them alone.." Was all you could muster out. You started whispering something to Streber, and he seemed to understand, since he seemed to nod in agreement. You let him go and he stood up just fine, you just had to focus on Kevin. You were planning on attacking "Red Devil" and running away while he was.. doing whatever it is you do after you're attacked. It's a hospital room, so it shouldn't be too hard to find something sharp or effective. As Kevin started arguing with the big man; distracting him, you walked over to a tray that was in the corner of the room, it was full of surgery tools like a scalpel, tweezers, and a bunch of other stuff. The obvious choice was the scalpel, which was the sharpest tool on the tray, it'd make it easier to do harm to him. You grabbed it and walked back over the lovers, standing in front of them and the murderer. After looking behind you to make sure that the boys knew what they were going to do—and after doubting this non-flawless plan multiple times in the last few seconds—you ran at the figure looming over the three of you.

Rushing at him caught him by surprise, as his smile weakened and eyes widened, but it was too late. Half of the scalpel was already buried deep into his stomach, as he screamed in pain. You looked up at him, letting your hands release the scalpel as you backed away. "Run, you idiots, run!!" You shouted at the two behind you, as you shoved the now injured man to the side. He stumbled over his feet, causing him to grab onto the counter next to the door. You opened the door as you watched Kevin and Streber rush over to you, exiting the room before you could; they were injured after all. They're your first priority. You locked the door from the inside to possibly buy yourself some time. You eventually found yourself running behind Kevin and Streber so that the man in the sweater wouldn't get to them first. Streber is carrying Kevin on his back since Kevin couldn't possibly run very fast with just one leg, Streber's surprisingly strong though, he's running pretty quickly. Streber pressed the button to the elevator turning his head over to look at you to make sure he doesn't get in without you, the only thing that threw off about this, is how his eyes widened after getting a good look at you. "Y/N!! Watch out!!" He screamed, as you felt an arm grab your hand harshly. You hissed in pain as you felt someone's sharp nails digging deep into your wrist. You turned your head around to look at what just happened, and there he was. The same guy you just stabbed and locked in a room, was now digging into your wrist with his red claws, while pulling you back towards him.

"I told you to simply come with me, darlin'~" He said in that deep, raspy voice, looking down at you with a smug look on his face. This dude was seriously tall.. He wrapped his arm around your chest, causing you to be unable to move your arms. He held a knife up to your neck, looking back at Streber and Kevin. "Get out of here—unless ya want me to hurt your dear friend, Y/N~?" He said, starting to excessively drool at that thought. "..What are you gonna do to them?" Streber asked; His voice trembling. "It's nothin' to worry about.. you can get outta here and go back to livin' your everyday lives without worrying if Y/N's okay.." He responded looking back down at you. Streber just stood there. Kevin was staring just staring at you, terrified, while Streber was in disbelief. Red Devil just growled and grabbed your shirt collar, walking over them. He opened the elevator back up and shoved them in the elevator, pressing the lobby button from the inside and getting back out before the door closed—and just like that, the only two people that could help you in that moment, were gone. Your breathing started to become ragged and audible, but he must've heard you. "There's nothin' to worry about.. just behave, and you'll be fine.." Was the last thing you heard before you felt a cloth against your mouth, weakening you and causing your vision to become pitch black.
. . .
November 1st, ???
You opened your eyes and saw nothing. Your eyes were covered with some sort of cloth, and you couldn't move a bit. He must've tied your body against something. What the hell.. where did this psycho take me..? But before you could think of an answer, you heard a door creak open. The footsteps loudened, getting closer to you. You felt cold hands press against your cheek and move up to your eyes, taking the cloth off. You opened your eyes and looked around to adjust to your surroundings. It looked like a basement? But there was a sink and a few counters surrounding it. You looked back ahead of you, only to see him again.. "So you are awake.." He said quietly, backing up just a little. He began to place one knee on the ground, presumably to get to your height. You hummed, confirming what he just said to himself. He got up and groaned a little bit. "Well, do you need anything.. hungry.. thirsty even?" He asked, walking over to the sink. "No, but even if I did, why should I tell you? You're a cannibal—you'll probably end up poisoning my drink or feeding me human meat—I have zero reason to trust you, dude." You replied. You scoffed on the inside. Was he serious? He just kidnapped you. He sighed. "I won't make you eat anything if you don't want to. It doesn't matter to me if you're starving or not, I just want ya alive. I'm only asking if you're hungry or thirsty so you at least feel comfortable."  This was the last answer you were expecting, your eyes widened. He probably won't ask me again so I might as well just.. "Fine.. I'll eat I guess.." He turned back around and turned the faucet on, repeatedly throwing water onto his face. "..Hey, what're you doing?" You asked in curiosity. There wasn't a response, just a room so silent you could hear a pin drop. "I just felt you'd feel more comfortable here if you're around someone you can trust.." He responded, after what seemed like forever. Wait.. what? "What are you talking about? Someone I trust?" But he didn't respond. What's this guys deal? Why does he keep making me ask questions he won't answer?? But then he turned around, revealing who he was, revealing who just kidnapped you, revealing who just tried to kill your closest friends, revealing the person who just betrayed your trust.

"..Bob?"
——————————————
Yayy! Chapter is doneee!!!!! Hhh I'm doing much better now, ty to those who send me positive remarks, you truly made my day<33 chapter 8 probably next month lolz!! Ty for reading:))