Chapter 17

......ellarukum marandhurukum so oru chinna recap poitu vandhudunga appodhan puriyum....

....lets get into the story ❤️

....and he drove to the theatre from the temple...when he drove his car inside the theatre he was so astonished to see the number of people...his people who were waiting to see the fdfs of his movie....he had tears in his eyes....he got down from the car and went in along with his co stars to the theatre....as fans started coming in everyone wished good luck and blessed him but his eyes was fixed onto the door to see if his sivaangi has come to be with him in his first great milestone....his heart yearned for her to be with him....but the fate played in their lives.....soon the movie started.... everyone started shouting "ASHWINNEEEYYY"he was stunned by the response.... everyone was enjoying the movie....there was one scene in the movie where avantika would say him("poindunga Vikram ....innoru vaati ungala poga solra dhairaiyam enaku illa...coz that's how much I love you")all the while the cheerful audience now was damn emotional...and the movie came to an end... everyone congratulated him ...and the cast had to accompany the audience once again in the next few shows.......

Night 8 pm ....
....Hari:ok Ashwin....the movie has got great reviews...so let's meet day after tomorrow in Ravi sir house....

Avantika:Mmm....bye guys see you...drive home safe Hari and Ashwin....

Ashwin:mmm papom sir...haan bye avantika...he said with a fake smile...

And everyone dispersed to their cars...and started driving...ashwin after driving to certain distance suddenly stopped the car in a halt...seeing the shop in front of him....it is one of the famous ice cream shop...CREAM STORE...his mind replayed a beautiful memory.....

FLASHBACK:
...after the immunity round .... everyone started driving to their respective houses... sivaangi was tensed by seeing the phone...this did not settle well with Ashwin...he went behind her and tapped her shoulders...

Sk: turned back....Ashwinneeeyyyy innum kelambalaya....

Ak:dho kelamburaen ma...aama nee en innum pogama iruka...appa innum varlaya...

Sk:illa Ashwinneeeyyyy appa kacheri poirukaru so varamataru...cab book panlamnu patha kedaikavae maatengudhu adhan enna panradhunae therila....

Ak;ivlodhana....onnum problem illa...nee vaa naan unna veetla vitudran....

Sk:vena Ashwinneeeyyyy unaku edhuku kashtam...nee erkanavae tiredaa iruka...

Ak:adhellam onnum illa....nee enna namburana vaa vandila eru...

Sk:mmch...en ippo kova padra neeyae enna drop Pannu okva...

She got into his car...and waited for him to start the car...he got in the car and started driving....after moving to a certain distance... sivaangi switched on the radio...and was humming the songs... suddenly coincidence or kadavul setting vaseegara song and rain started simultaneously....ashwin was casually driving...but sivaangi was feeling somesort of happiness in the corner of her heart.... suddenly he heard sivaangi squeeling...he stopped the car abruptly...

Sk;aaaa en Ashwinneeeyyyy ippadi takkunu break potuta...oru nimisham bakkunu aagiduchu.....

Ak:keppa ma keppa yen kekamaata.... dhideernu en kathuna....he raised his eyebrows

Sk:dho anga paru Ashwinneeeyyyy...he followed her eyesight and saw cream store icecream shop....and understood what she is upto....

Ak;ma vena ma ...erkanavae mala peiyudhu...cold pudichuka pogudhu...

Sk: Ashwinneeeyyyy pls Ashwinneeeyyyy.... pleeech orae oru scoop....she showed her puppy eyes....

And as a mantra it worked...