chapter 46🙈

.....Lets get into the story ❤️

The car ride was in absolute silence... sivaangi did not even turn to him....she had her eyesight out of the windows.....the only fact of love was their hands were interwined..... ashwin knew that he has messed up all again.....if it was her insecurity he should have made her feel loved...he should have talked to her instead of moving away from her....once the car stopped.... sivaangi removed her hands from his hold and got down..... ashwin sighed and got down as well....both walked to ashwin apartment in silence...he opened the door..... sivaangi walked and sat in the couch....her eyelids were still gazing downwards.... ashwin locked the door....he just went infront of her and sat down infront of her....taking her hands in his .....he felt her tears....

Ak:ma....he too had tears in his eyes...

Sk:just silently let out tears

Ak:pappa pesu ma.....sorry da...

Sk:illa ashwin....naan dhan ungala hurt panraen....naan ennadhan irundhalum apd pesiruka koodadhula....neenga kozhandha illana na enna pannuvinga nu ungala sandhega patruka koodadhu....he let out silent tears

Ak:he wiped his tears....Inga paru ma....nee pesunadhu thappu dhan....aana adhula en kannuku un insecurity varla...verum nee enna innum trust panlayo nu dhan thonuchu....un insecurity naan pesi puriya vechurukanum....I must have made you feel more loved adha vitutu velagi poga try panniruka koodadhu....so en melayum thappu irukudhu ma....he cried

Sk:enaku inniku ennamo naan unna physical touch ku force panrano nu thonuchu.....she said looking into his eyes.....he felt like his heart broke....how has he made her feel.....

Ak:he just pulled her to his lap....she laid her head on his chest....en sivaangi unaku theriyadhu how u turn on me easily with ur single gaze..... everything is mutual....I am also into it....

Sk:illa pa...appo takkunu hurt aagiduchu....she pouted....

Ak:he kissed her pout....and hugged her so close.....

Sk:inimae velagi poga matela.....naan unna mulusa namburaen pa...she said directly looking into his eyes.....he just pulled her for a intense kiss...he just started eating her lips....he got hold of her nape while she had her hands in his locks...both gave equal dominance....he took her uplips while she took his lower lips they were just sucking the life out of eachother.....their tongue met eachother....they pulled apart only when they were out of oxygen....both started breathing heavily.....ashwin started attacking her neck....he bit her collarbone...she hissed but soon it turned into.oan when he sucked it .....he started giving open mouth kisses on her whole neck.....she was a moaning mess...she got hold of his locks and arched her back giving him more acces....he started snuggling intensely on her neck and pulled out her shawl.....he carried her to the bedroom with their eyes still locked.....both were blushing hardly....
--------------------------------------------------------------
18+

He dropped her on his bed...he started unbuttoning his shirt....one by one....while she was gawking at him .....he removed his shirt fully and throwed it to one corner he started crawling towards her....she hugged him and started roaming his hands on his bare chest while he groaned to her touches.....he started letting his hands inside her salwar and caught her waist pressing it hard making her moan...he started roaming his hands on her back sensually.....he removed himself from her....and looked at her eyes for permission while she blushed hard nodding her head....he removed her salwar in a go...leaving her in her Brasserie....she crossed her hands feeling shy.....he snugged into her neck started removing her hands and when she felt his warm hands touching her cold boobs she moaned so loud....he got hold of her twins and started kneading it....he removed himself from her neck.... looking at her flushed face....he started removing his palms from her boobs making it bare for his eyes...she was breathing hard making it more desirable for him.....he licked his finger looking at her intensely...he kept his fingers at her peaks... making her squirm in her place....

Sk:ashwinnnn.....she moaned so loud...he kept of twisting her peaks....she didn't knew what was happening inside her she started squirming.....she closed her eyes...

Ak:open ur eyes...he said with his desire filled husky voice.....she shivered to his dark voice she opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.....he still maintaining the eye contact locked her peaks ....she felt overwhelmed pleasure.....he started kneading one of her twin and went on sucking and pulling her peaks.....she felt utmost pleasure....he did the same with her other twin....after sometime he hugged her so tight making his hard chest collide with her twin....both groaned to the feeling.....he pecked her lips and closed his eyes feeling his desire.... sivaangi who was on top of him...felt his desire on her abdomen.....he tried removing himself from her.....she did not let him....

Ak: sivaangi....he groaned vidu I have to go....

Sk:she nodded her head as no....she positioned herself correctly still both wearing their dresses...both started riding eachother hugging.....they were in utmost pleasure.....both were moaning and groaning feeling their private parts rubbing eachother still with barriers....both at the same time released and relaxed their urge...they felt peace....he made her lie on his chest...and pulled the comforter on top of them....he started ruffling her hairs...both were smiling from ear to ear.....
--------------------------------------------------------------
Ak:pappa....

Sk:mmm....

Ak: seekiram kalyanam pannikalama.....

Sk:she widened her eyes and looked into his eyes.....

Ak:ennachu....

Sk:naan ready....she blushed

Ak:he blushed hard....

Sk:aama pa....aishu akka va epd samadhan paduthuradhu....

Ak:he smirked....I have a plan....

....... let's continue in the next chapter ❤️
For the first time tried a little bit of more romance..... comment ur thoughts and vote.....

With love 😘
Riya