Chapter 41

.....lets get in to the story ❤️

She entered her house and straight away fell into her bed feeling guilty for her words towards him.....but it's just a girl's insecurity about herself.....she regretted her words.....

Ashwin directly drove to his house thinking of how she has not believed him completely yet.....if she has beleived him with her life she would have not had this thoughts ....at this moment he felt like he is taking advantage.....

Ak:illa ashwin.....neeyum sivaangi yum love panringa.....adhu maradhu....but Ava unna muzhusa beleive panra varaikum konjam physical touch kammi panniko ....un sivaangi ennika irundhalum unkitta dhan varuva....

With these thoughts he drove to his home.....he entered his apartment and went to have a mind relaxing bath....

In sivaangi home....she felt so sorry....she wanted to make him understand that she did not actually asked that question without believing him.....she wanted her naughty ashwin back....she wiped her tears and called ashwin but the call wasn't responded....she did not want to continue this misunderstanding.....she went down and called her driver and drove directly to his house....she got down from the car and went to his apartment and pressed the calling bell but no response....she sighed and took the spare key which she had and opened the apartment went inside and locked it...she was calling our for him but no response...she went to his room ...she heard sound from the washroom ...so she silently sat on the bed....she was letting out tears thinking that she is hurting her ashwin without thinking....there she heard the door opening sound....and turned towards him and ran towards him and hugged him without thinking for a second....while he was shocked with her sudden appearence and her hug....after a minute he calmed and felt her tears in his bare chest.... yes he was in his track pants....he hugged back her shoulder...

Ak:ma ...Inga paru ma...azhadha....

Sk:she was still sobbing....

Ak:sorry ma....kovathula kathitan...he consoled her but she did not stop...he got hold of her chin and saw her face pinkish from crying....he cleared her hair from her face...wiped her tears....she was seeing him like a list baby....

Sk:sorry ashwineeyyyy.....she started wobbling her lips ...

Ak: seri okay.....okay....azhadha ...she started consoling her....he removed her from his embrace made her sit in the bed.....and took a sleeveless vest and wore it.....he went to her and and sat in the floor infront of her....and caught hold of her hands....

Sk:sorry pa....naan edho nenapula sollitan.... sathiyama naan mean pannala...

Ak:I know u did not mean those words...but konjam hurt aagiduchu....but ippo I am okay....en pappa enna samadhanam paduthuradhukaga odi vandhuruka....idhuku Mela enna venum sollu....

Sk:illa pa.... irundhalum naan apd pesiruka koodadhula......

Ak:aama pesiruka koodadhudhan....adhan ippo purinjukitila....so no problem...okay...he smiled to make her smile....

Sk:she smiled seeing him smile....she crawled down and sat in his lap...and leaned on his chest....he just ruffled her hair to make her feel relaxed....after sometime he noticed the time to be afternoon 3.....he noticed down to see her sleeping...he smiled at her sleeping figure and carried her and made her sleep on the bed....and went to make something for them to eat....he started making white sauce pasta.....after one hour the pasta was ready ...he started making mushroom paneer kofta balls....there a hand wrapped around him from behind...he caught hold of that hand and switched off the stove after making sure it's ready....he dragged her to the kitchen counter and made her sit there....

Ak:madam nalla thoonguningala....

Sk:mmm.....ennayum help ku ezhupurukalam la .....she asked keeping her hands-on his cheeks....

Ak:en pappa nalla thoongitu irundha...adhan ezhupala....

Sk:she smiled....both stared into eachother eyes.... suddenly the current went off making her jerk and hug him in a reflex...her breath was uneven....she opened her eyes to see herself gluing to his chest....she looked up at his face to see him looking at her with desire filled eyes....both started leaning towards eachother.....but ashwin jerked off suddenly coming back to sense when the lights turned on....

Ak:he did not meet her eyes....adhu ..adhu...Haan va ma..sapdalam pasikudhu....kalaila irundhu neeyum onnum sapdala la....when he turned to go away....she got hold of his vest and pulled him....

Sk:she was looking directly into his eyes......en velagi pora ashwineeyyyy....she whispered vulnerably...

Ak:illa ma....unakum pasikum la....

Sk: en kanna pathu pesu....naan dhan sorry sollitan la ....naan sonna edhayum naan mean pannala....

Ak:he took a breath....nee enna innum muzhusa nambala ma.....

Sk:enna pa solra....naan unna namburan...

Ak:he caught hold of her face ...illa sivaangi....nee enna muzhusa nambirundha....futurela naan kozhandha illa na enna pannuvaen apdindra thought unaku vandhirukadhu.....

Sk:apdi Ella illa pa....

Ak:illa ma....naan unkitta irundhu vilagi ellam pola ...naan ippovum unna love panra adhae ashwin dhan ...but enniku un kanla naan andha Ivan enna ennikum Vida matan apdindra nambikai varudho....appo namma nerukama irukalam....ippodhaiku indha love subtle touches podhum....

Sk:naan unna muzhus namburan pa....

Ak:seri okay...enna muzhusa nambura...okay va...he made her lean on his chest....seri va naan ooti vidran....he dragged her to the dining table and made her sit on his lap....and fed her everything....he washed his hands...and now it was time for her to go ....

Ak:driver vandhurukaru ma...pathu po...poitu call pannu okay va...edhayum nenachutu kolapiru iruka koodadhu okay va....

Sk: she nodded her head....love you

Ak: love you too pappa....she was staring at him...he smiled and kissed her forehead making her relax....

Sk:naan namburan pa unna....

Ak: okay pappa....ippo idha pathi ellam marandhutu veetuku poitu have a tight sleep.....naliku nyabagam irukula....Arjun nammala lunch ku kooptrukaru....be ready by 12

Sk:okay pa bye....she smiled and went....

.....see you guys In next chapter ❤️

Do vote and comment ur opinion....

With love 😘
Riya