Chapter 40

.......let's get into the story ❤️

Sam hugged her so close to him...and finally both were in peace in eachother embrace....after few minutes they pulled back and looked eachother and chuckled and blushed....this feels so intimate for them to be close to eachother after confessing their love....she opened the door blushing trying to move out from his intense gaze....but he caught her wrist ...

Sri:she was blushing so hard....vidu sam

Sam:he smirked coming closer to her....she was turning the other side....she could feel his breath near her earlobes....she could feel herself stuttering to his cologne.... before he could proceed further...the door got opened revealing ashwin who instantly turned around muttering sorry teasingly....sam pulled her hands from his hold and ran outside the ward....now ashwin entered the ward ...

Ak:cleared his throat....apram unna patha patient Mari illayae pa....nalla honeymoon poitu vandha Mari gujaala la iruka...he teased...

Sam:he rubbed his nape blushing....

:Nee enna karumam vena pannu vetkam mattum padadha....there came a voice he turned to see that it was sivangi standing there ....

Sam:he looked behind her searching for srinisha....and sivaangi noticed it and said....Ava avanga appa kitta pesitu iruka....

Sam:he did his thiruttu muli....naan kekavae illayae ....

Ak:thambi idhula naan ungaluku senior....he said smirking....

There srinisha entered the ward but didn't dare look into his eyes....but he did not dare to move his eyesight from her....he was openly sight adichufying her....

Ak:he whispered in his ears...olugudhu thodachuko...

Sam:edheyyy...he widened his eyes...

Ak:jollu sonnaen da...he turned to sivaangi....ma innum konjam neram irundha ivanae nammala thorathiruvan...he turned to sam...deii unna discharge panna sollitanga...bill pay panniyachu kelambu...poi sri ya veetla vitru...edho rendu perum pesikatum nu vidran....edachum edagodamachu...

Sam:he smirked...hello boss....neenga pannadhadhaiya naan panna poraen....he whispered in his ears... vangi kaluthula pathutu pesunga....he widened his eyes and turned to see a fresh hickey....given by him in the hospital car parking....he smiled sheepishly

Ak:sari sari lelambunga late aagudhula...he stuttered...

Sam:laughed out loud....

Ak:he glared sam....sri nee va da naanae unna veetla vittudran...

Sri:she too joined him...Haan okayy na vaanga polam....

Sam:edheyyyy....yov olunga un aala nee kootitu po....en aala naan pathukuraen...he dragged sri from there....

Ak:he laughed now...po pa po...enkittayaeva...all moved to the car parking and bid byeto eachother...

Car convo:

Ak: ennachu ma romba silentaa varra...

Sk:onnula pa...she said not meeting his eyes....

Ak: mmchh...sollu ma...vairu edachum valikudha....illa thala valikudha.....

Sk:adhellam illa pa...

Ak:apram enna ma...

Sk:she without looking at him....en ashwineeyyyy... suppose enaku indha Mari kozhandha porakama poita...namma vena test eduthu pakalama...enala ungaluku oru kozhandha kuduka mudiyama poita...

Ak: pulled the car to a sudden brake .. ...he closed his eyes controlling his anger...

Sk:ennachu pa...

Ak:theva illama pesura sivaangi...he said sternly...

Sk:illa pa naan oruvela...she stuttered...

Ak:naan unna love panran...nee illadha oru vazhkaiya nenachu kooda paka mudiyadhu....just remember I love you.....he roared....

Sk:illa pa...ippo ellam nalla dhan irukum...oruvela future la ...

Ak:stop... enough is enough...just enough....he shouted...

Ak:kalyanam pannitu padhila vitutu poravanu Ivlo cheapaa nenachutila....

Sk:illa pa....she sobbed ...naan apd sollala...

Ak:nee sonnadhuku adhan d artham....oruvela naan unkooda nerukama irukura Nala dhana nee ipd nenaikura....she nodded her head as no...okay...inimae naan unkooda nerukama iruka matan okay va...I can prove thatI just love YOU....unna thodama kooda I can love you...he banged the steering....

Sk:she cried hard ...ashwineeeyyyy en pa ipd pesura...naan apd mean pannala...I know you love me more...idhu edho oru insecurity la vandhuduchu...sorry pa ...she cried....

Ak:he closed his eyes and leaned on the seat ..but after few minutes he heard a sound and opened the eyes to see her crying so hard that she could not breath properly...ma ma ..azhadha...moochu mutudhu paru .. sivaangi indha thanni kudi....he made her drink some water...naan kova padala okay....breath....

Sk:sorry pa ....she leaned on his shoulder...he replied nothing but drove to her house.....

He stopped at her house....she removed herself from his shoulder....

Sk:pa....she looked at him....

Ak:he calmed himself....romba yosikadha....I love you....bye...

Sk:she teared when he was not himself... love you too....sorry pa....she bidbye to him....

......see you in the next chapter ❤️

Please comment and vote....I promise for regular updates.....do vote and comment....more plots remaining
1)Arjun aishu flashback and reunion...
2) ashwin and sivaangi wedding...

Maxi 10 chapters more.....and I will start with the next story....I have one more story also in mind .......convey ur opinion....

With love 😘
Riya