Chapter 47

... . Let's get into the story ❤️
After that both drifted into a deep slumber peacefully.....after almost 2 hrs..... ashwin was the first one to wake up....the first sight that caught his eyes was sivaangi in his arms snuggled completely into his chest....it felt home which he yearned....he started looking at her not averting his gaze admiring her....only at that time he realised that both of them are naked at their top....he blushed uncontrollably biting his lips.... suddenly he felt her moving in sleep....he started ruffling her hair....the moment she opened her eyes she saw his admiring eyes.... looking at her with eyes full of love....she smiled with a blush and kissed his cheek.....

Ak:aahaa kekamalayae kedaikudhae....he said teasingly....inimae kekama neraya kedaikuma...

Sk:Haan aasadhan.....idhoda kitta vara koodadhu solraen...kalyanam varaikum....she smirked...

Ak: unkitta irundhu epd vanga vendiyadha vanganumnu enaku theriyum d en chella pondatti....he pinched her cheeks....

Sk:po da...she blushed and buried her face in his chest....he groaned....

Ak:Oiii....chumma irukuravana seendi vidadha .....

Sk:naan enna senjan....

Ak:apdiyae keela paru....she looked down at herself and found her half naked and jerked and sat down covering her top with blanket.... while he leaned on the headboard looking at her teasingly....

Ak:Oiii edho naan pakadha Mari .....he teased....

Sk:chi po ...she blushed and ran to the other room covering herself with blanket where she had some of her clothes..... ashwin blushed and laughed out loud....he shook his head smiling...and went to the washroom refreshing himself.....after sometime he reached the hall to see her in the balcony...he went and sat beside her...she immediately landed into his chest.....the evening climate....made them snuggle more into eachother.....

Ak:ma enaku Arjun and aishu mam sekka oru idea iruku....

Sk:apdiya enna idea....

Ak:idhu konjam thappana idea dhan but I hope it works.....he took a new sim card from his pocket....and inserted it and smiled evily....

...........................................................................

At the other end aishu was in her room after a hectic shoot....she refreshed herself and settled in the bed...but there came 5 continuous notification in her personal number....she frowned and opened to only get shocked to see....some of hers and Arjun close pictures....first picture was her hugging him.... second one was both their faces just an inch apart....third one was she kissing his cheeks and fourth one was Arjun's house door picture....fifth one was a perfectly planned proposal set up pic ....she widened her eyes and felt her body trembling to those memories which how hard she tried could not forget and who got their personal pictures....she was sweating what if these pictures are released in social media....both of them will be in trouble.....she immediately tried calling that number....the called did not got attended....and one thing which confused her was what was that door and a perfectly planned proposal set pic for....she started thinking and there came a notification...she opened it to see a voice note.....

VN: ennachu Aishwarya Lakshmi...epd irukinga....indha photo pathu confuse aagiripingalae...puridhu...ovanuku epd indha photo kedachudhunu dhana.... adhellam jujup matter...ippo nee onnu yosichu paru....odhellam.social media la release aachuna enna aagum....he laughed....apram andha last pictures pathu confuse aagirupala....adhu unaku romba nerukamanavanga ungalukaga panna proposal set up...evlo alaga irukula....and enaku unmela endha grudge um illa Arjun happyaa iruka koodadhu avlodhan.....he laughed evilly....and indha pictures kana reason verum Arjun ku mattum dhan theriyum....venumna avankitta ketu therinjuko....coz adhula naan yaarumu oru mukiyamana hint iruku....innum 24 hrs la nee naan yaarumu kandupidikalana....I will release all these pictures in the social media and I have a special gift for ur Arjun he gritted his teeth........what say ...ur time starts now .....