II

CHAPTER TWO──Valentine

 CHAPTER TWO
──Valentine

Her arms manage to wrap themselves around the boys neck as she proceeds to aggressively respond to his lustful actions. Positioning him between her legs as she hooked them around his waist, trying to keep her sighs of pleasure from being heard. As she was pushed up against the wall for stability.

When she tilted her head to give him more room, the boy proceeded to attack her neck.

Ding!

The moment however was broken when she heard her phone, using one hand, leaving the boy's neck and grabbing her phone from her pocket, she rolled her eyes at the message.

Lorna:
Where are u?

Planning to ignore the text when she heard more dings from her phone. Annoyed, she growled before unlocking her phone.

Lorna:
U better not be late

Come back to the hideout now.

Or else I'll make John come get you.

Irritated at the threat, because she knew Lorna would go through with it. She pushed the boy away from her and faced him. " I'm sorry, might have to reschedule this another time, I have somewhere I have to be" however her tone wasn't really genuinely apologetic, she was just annoyed at being interrupted.

"Can't you just cancel?" Face scrunched and then the boy leaned forward and captured her lips again, hoping to convince Valentine to stay.

Immediately responding to the kiss but pushing him off reluctantly, she smiled charmingly and batted her eyelashes "nope"

And then as if in a spell, the boy smiled in a daze and watched as Valentine fixed herself, straightening her clothes and hair and finally buttoning her top.

Then left without a single glance at the boy "but when can I see you again?" Valentine didn't bother responding as she exited the restroom of Tex's Longue and manages to send a smirk and a nod to Fade, the mutant employee behind the bar.

When she reached the underground undetected she saw Lorna, Marcos, and John already waiting for her as if they'd already prepared to scold her.

"Boss-"

"Save the speech for another time, let's just go" cutting off Marcos who had a stern expression on his face.

"You sure took your sweet time," Lorna said amused. Valentine smirked at the comment and shrugged.

"he was getting clingy" Marcos and John rolled their eyes good naturedly, they knew their leader despite being known for being strategic and cunning, who spends way too much time in the company of boys.