Missing

This will probably be bad bc no ideas. Whatever.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Mizuki was running around in the forest, knowing that Ena was held captive somewhere here. "Ugh..people said it would rain today..I need to find her.." they said to themself.

30 minutes later.
Mizuki was wandering by near a cave when they felt a drop on their head. "Ah..." they rubbed their head and looked up. "So it is raining...I'll stop in this cave for n-" they paused. They heard a faint slice noise from beyond the cave. The place was known for frequent rockslides causing the caves to close up. They peaked through the cave to see a man with purple hair holding to what seemed to be a scalpel. There was something else..a girl that's face was covered by the shadow of the cave. Her mouth was gagged and her eyes were blindfolded. It took a second for Mizuki to realize that it was the princess. Ena was in front of their eyes, one arm severely cut. "Fufu I see you arrived, you can come in." the man in purple or Rui said turning around smiling evilly. "What have you done?!" they yelled. "Nothing, Im all done now I just slipped and accidentally cut her hand. Its not bad" Rui smiled. He went toward the exit and Mizuki took this chance to get to Ena.

RUMBLE

"Oh, just as planned. See you~" Rui said laughing and ran out. "Stop-!!" Mizuki couldn't say it fast enough before a whole landscape of rocks piled on the exit. "Crap..." Mizuki said to themself. They couldnt think anymore, they took off Ena's blindfold and gag. Immediately Ena started to cry, not because of being trapped, but from the pain she had to hold in. Mizuki took her body and pulled her a hug. "Are you ok..?" they asked seriously. "Y-yes.." was all Ena could respond.

TEAR

Mizuki tore off a bit of their clothing and wrapped it around Ena's wound. "Ngh...!" Ena winced in pain. "Calm down...just dont worry about it I wrapped it to stop the bleeding.." Mizuki said before tightly knotting the fabric. "I dont know how we'll be able to get out of here..or how long we'll stay in here..I dont have much with me..just small bits of food for that doofus.." Mizuki said. Ena said nothing. "Mizuki..a-ar-" she couldn't finish before she began to cough. The wind outside was going inside from the small cracks of the rocks. "Here.." Mizuki said calmly placing their light cape around Ena pulling her closer at the same time. "I hope..my body heat can warm you up.." they added. Ena blushed a bit but closed her eyes and snuggled Mizuki's body. Mizuki tried to keep calm and serious as its their duty and not let love or foolish behavior interfere with their job. Finally feeling tired and numb they fell asleep leaning their head against Ena's. The 2 were against a rock wall. Mizuki pulled Ena's body close so she doesnt hurt her neck sleeping in that position not caring about themself.

"How do we get out.."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
So short wtf
Welp nothing else to say bye
Word count: 537