Trapped

My motivation:

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Mizuki couldnt sleep at all. They were wet from the rain and even a bit sick. Although they did everything and acted like everything was ok. Ena was still asleep on them and they decided not to move and let her sleep in peace. They felt their forehead grow hot but it wasnt severe and left it untreated.

Meanwhile

At the Palace
A day has passed and no signs of Mizuki returning. Akito kept volunteering to go and search but Mafuyu insisted to wait a few more days.

"We cant just sit here and nothing!" Akito screamed. "Sigh...let's wait till the next day, if Akiyama-san hasn't returned yet than you can go." Mafuyu said. "Fine.." Akito said giving up and walks off.

Back in the Cave

"Ugh...why do I feel like Im getting worse..." Mizuki thought to themself. They were sweating but they didnt want to look obvious as they were unwell. They were breathing shakily and Ena soon woke up. Mizuki laid out the few snacks they had with them for Ena if she was hungry. "Ah...Akiyama-san..what time is-" Ena paused. "Are..you ok..? Your vision isnt focused.." Ena said a bit worried. "I'm alright.." Mizuki said wiping off sweat from their face. "I've laid out the few snacks for you Shinonome-san..you can have them.." Mizuki added. "No..Im not going to take all of this Akiyama-san..you need some too...you cant just starve for the time being we're in here.." Ena responded. "I said Im alright Shinonome-san..there isnt much, it's all yours" Mizuki protested. "Fine..." Ena gave in. Mizuki leaned back feeling weaker than ever as they're to what seemed to be a fever. Again they tried their utmost best to hide it but it seemed that it didnt work. Mizuki blacked out leaning against the hard rock sweating and with extremely high body temperature. "Akiyama-san?!" Ena didnt know what to do. She took a piece of cloth from where Mizuki laid the food and put some water on it with the minimal water Mizuki provided for her. She then placed it on Mizuki's forehead and held another cloth wiping off the sweat from their face.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Palace
"I cant stand this anymore. Im leaving to find them." Akito said before sneaking off.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
So short wtf. I had no ideas tbh. Ena doesnt know what to do because she was served as royalty all her life and didnt know the first thing to caring for sick people. If any of you were confused.

Word count: 432