Devestated

Im like uploading a part every 2 days man.
This will be short.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Mizuki regained consciousness the next day to see Ena fast asleep on a chair beside them. "Shinonome-san..?" they said softly. Ena slowly opened her eyes and saw Mizuki staring at her. "Ah! Akiyama-san! You're awake..are you ok?" Ena asked getting up. "Yes yes Im ok." they said getting up. "Are you ok?" they asked. "Yes! Im ok!" Ena said with a smile. "Alright." Mizuki said calmly. "Im going to go outside for training." Mizuki said getting up. "I'll see you later Shinonome-san." Mizuki added. "Ok." Ena said and leaves.

Royal Palace - Training Grounds
Mizuki tied their hair up properly for training and was training alone when they heard someone call them. "Oi! Akiyama!", it was Akito. Akito went over to them and greeted them. "You feeling better?" he asked. "Yeah." Mizuki said putting their sword down. "Wanna duel? A practice." Akito asked. "Sure why not." Mizuki answered, picking up their sword again.

The 2 went on each side of the court, wooden sword in hand so nobody gets hurt. "Ready?" Akito asked. "Yeah go on." Mizuki said. Akito charged at Mizuki and Mizuki collided their wooden sword against his. Mizuki at the time was better than Akito. Akito was a intermediate knight still learning some moves, having some flaws. Meanwhile Mizuki was advanced, having no flaws wielding a sword and taught Akito along with Tsukasa.

Akito saw the opening Mizuki gave out. He strikes, aiming for their shoulder and before Mizuki could react they blocked swiftly in time before it hit them. "Dammit" he thought to himself. Mizuki grinned all the slightest and strikes Akito with full force at his sides. Akito couldnt react in time and got hit. He didnt mind and kept going. The 2 clashed their wooden swords and then they both heard a snap sound. "?!" Akito looked and saw his sword started to snap. Mizuki did the final blow and Akito's sword snapped, sending the wooden top of the sword flying. "Fuck.." Akito said and fell.

"You've improved." Mizuki said helping him up. "Sorry..I didnt mean to hit you that hard." they added. "Nah its fine." Akito said.

The 2 fist bumped and then Ena came up to them. "Ah, Shinonome-san is there something you need?" they asked. "Uh..."
"Cmon cmon..get it over with.." Ena thought to herself. Mizuki stood there confused as fuck and Akito was wiping sweat off his face curious what was going on.

"I like you..!!"

Mizuki stared in shock. Akito looked confused. Mizuki lowered their head and their eyes weren't visible. "I like you too..." they said softly. Ena was shocked but Mizuki wasnt finished.

"but..love will get in the way of my duty as knight." Mizuki said.

Ena was heartbroken. "we cant be in a relationship or anything serious." Mizuki concluded. Ena was devastated, trying so hard not to cry. Ena walked off without another word and Mizuki wondered if..they had upset her. Mizuki grabbed their sword which was on the floor, sheathed it and walked away.

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
This is so short help.

Final part tmmr or so.

Word count: 532