Tend to Care

My motivation is killing itself help.
Also in this AU Ena and Akito arent siblings👍

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Mizuki, who felt even worse than the day before blacked out when Ena was resting on them since there was really nothing to do in the cave but wait till someone comes and finds them. Mizuki felt worse and even dizzy. Their vision was shitty and they coul barely focus on the situation and only felt the endless pain from their forehead. Ena wanted to help but Mizuki acted as if everything was ok. Ena didn't believe them at all.

Meanwhile - With Akito
Akito was cutting through the vines in the forest using his sword, not knowing where the 2 may be at. He just searched on his own without letting anyone in the palace know. He kept going till he saw footprints on the floor. "What the- footprints..? Tsk..there's a trail I should follow it." Akito thought to himself. The footprints were made by Mizuki as they were walking through in the rain. The footprints stayed there as it was rainy all week. Akito continued to follow the trail of footsteps leading to a shut cave piled by rocks. He thought that it was just a normal shut pathway from a recent rockslide and turned to leave when he heard someone scream from the other side of the piled boulders.

"Akiyama-san..?!! Are you ok?!!" the voice yelled full of worry.

Akito without a second thought, with his patented shoulder pad he bashed his body against the rocks causing it to fall and crack. The rocks tumbled, opening the cave exit again. What he saw was what he longed to see, he saw Mizuki and Ena safe but Mizuki in a not so good state.

"!!!" Ena turned from the sudden tumble of rocks only to see Akito.
"Are you ok?" Akito said running over to the 2 sheathing his sword. Ena didn't respond she put her hand over Mizuki's forehead pulling it away after a quick second.

"Their forehead is so hot...please..I hope it's not the-.." her thoughts were interrupted. "Hey!!" Akito yelled. "!!!" Ena snapped back and turned. "I asked if you're ok or not, answer me!" He said angrily. "I-Im fine...Akiyama-san isn't though.." Ena responded. "Yeah I fucking know that, their face expression totally tells it all." He crossed his arms. Mizuki then started to open their eyes seeing them being surrounded by Ena and Akito. Their vision was so fucking blurry that they couldn't recognize who was in front of them. "W-who's there..?" Mizuki said and then their vision was back to normal and they quickly got back to their "formal" behavior. "Akito..?" They said before putting a hand over their neck because from the fatigue of leaning on the rocks for hours. "You good Akiyama?" He asked. "F-fine.." Mizuki responded. Ena then pissed how Mizuki acted that everything was ok, put her hand on their forehead making them slightly blush from the softness of her hand. "Your not ok. Akiyama-san, your forehead is burning.." Ena said concerned. "Im fine Shinonome-san." They said and took her hand off their forehead. "Cmon last till we get back to the palace. Let's go." Akito said and got up. Ena assisted Mizuki to get back on their feet, offering to help them walk but they refused. Ena wanted to help but Mizuki kept pushing her away.

Eventually the 3 got back to the palace and Mafuyu ran up to them in shock. "You found them??!" she said in shock. "Yeah. They were trapped in a cave due to a rockslide." Akito responded. "I see.." Mafuyu said and then her eyes fell on Mizuki's pale face. "Akiyama-san are you al-" Mafuyu couldn't finish and then Mizuki felt weak and stumbled. Mizuki collapsed to the floor, passing out. Everyone stared in shock. Ena started to assist Mizuki on her shoulder and then Akito helped as well. They took Mizuki to a separate room, Ena telling Akito to get some things for her and started to take care of Mizuki. Akito came back with a tub of water and a cloth. "Thank you.." Ena said softly. "Yeah.." Akito responded and left the room leaving her with an unconscious Mizuki on a bed. Ena started to wet the cloth by soaking it in the tub on her lap. She wring the cloth but not too hard then there's no water. She did it slightly and placed it on Mizuki's forehead. Mizuki flinched a bit but Ena caressed their cheek reassuring that everything was ok.

Later hours later Ena was a bit tired from the entire day, didnt want to go out and wanted to stay with Mizuki to watch over them. She got into the bed next to Mizuki and closed her eyes still keeping a close watch over Mizuki, making sure their symptoms dont get worse. Everything was fine then Ena forgot about the cut she had on her arm. It was extremely uncomfortable for her and she couldn't lay down properly. She walked out to the one person she trusted a bit. Honami Mochizuki, always tending to the knights wounds. She walked over to her seeing her unoccupied and just sitting their with Kanade, taking a break. "Ah..Mochizuki-san..are you busy..?" Ena asked. "Hmm? Ah! Shinonome-san, no Im not busy at all. Is there something you need?" she asked. "Can you..help me..?" Ena asked showing her cut. "Ah, of course! Yoisaki-san, I'll be back." Honami said before grabbing the supplies in the other room. Kanade nodded then asked Ena what happened. Ena explained everything and Kanade listened carefully. Honami eventually came back and tended to Ena's injuries, she flinched when Honami sprayed the disinfectant before wrapping a bandage on it. "Thank you.." Ena said before leaving back to Mizuki's room. Honami smiled and got back to Kanade.

Ena walked back to Mizuki's room, shutting the door before going to check on their condition. She felt the cloth on their forehead get clammy so she took it off and reapplied water to it, she wring the cloth then again put it back on their forehead. She than yawned and leaned on the chair she sat on and then fell asleep.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -
Nothing to say. Lmao bye
Word count: 1056