A Warfare for Love

...Continues

The neurosurgeon and Eve walked out.
"It's me, isn't it? I'm killing her with my
presence?" Megan asked the doctors. "Yes, what the hell do you think?" Eve said.

"Actually no, your wife is motivated by your voice to fight, when she hears your voice she starts twitching because of the cardiac arrest. She's fighting for her life and that seems to be the only time she sees a need. Mrs Pete, you need to torture your wife to have her back. You need to get back in there and talk to her. We will be out here waiting to catch her. We need you." the male Neurosurgeon said.

"That's not true. She's killing her. We're you not in there? Didn't you see what happened? Twice! What kind of doctor are you?" Eve snapped at her colleague.
"And you, you are out of this case, you are too close" he commanded and walked away.

"This is my hospital," Eve shouted running after him

"Please tell me you are gonna do it. Torture mom to wake up" Aaliyah said.

Prudence and her wife appeared arguing.

"Shit, what did I do?" Megan muttered.

"Nothing is going on. Baby, please stop walking away from me. Listen, nothing is going on, she is just a friend okay"

"A friend? Shes your celebrity crush Pru, and you want me to believe that she's your friend and you have nothing for her?"

"Yes!" prudence said.

"Mom!"

Megan snapped out of it. "Hell yeah, I'm gonna do everything in my power. But first I gotta talk to Prudence's wife and fix this mess" Megan said and rushed towards them.

"Hey, look at me, your wife has nothing for me... I was in her office because I was feeling vulnerable. After all, I'm losing my wife. She was just being a friend who understood what I was going through. She never hit on me, I never hit on her, we are just pals. I really think she is becoming a good friend. please talk to your wife. This isn't worth it. Mine is fighting for her life and might never wake up. I lost her once. I know the pain of losing a partner. Nothing is worth it. Talk this out. Fix it, if you don't want us to become friends. We won't. Simple as that." Megan said.

Prudence's wife looked at her. "I'm sorry, this hospital is filled with bitches who are trying to sleep with my wife. I am not insecure. I just don't like it."

"I understand. I married a beautiful wife. Been there done that. But let bitches know that pretty girl is your wife. You have a good one there, don't let something stupid decide for you otherwise."

"Thanks. I was just threatened. I mean look at you even in your pregnancy period you're just really hot. And gorgeous. Sorry I acted like that"

"Understandably so. If you can excuse me I'm going to torture my wife. HEY LISTEN. tell your Chief if she ever comes near my wife's room, I'm gonna cut her hair" Megan said. The doctor around the front desk laughed.

Prudence smiled at her wife. They met in the middle and kissed. Megan smiled and walked away.

Megan called a cab and sent her daughter home. It was not negotiable.
She called Tamika's mom to check on her.

After she took care of that. She called Nicki's Neurosurgeon and prudence to play guards and stepped inside the room. She sat her butt cheeks on Nicki's bed.

She took her unconscious hand, it was so lifeless. "Hey" Megan began.
"Found your note. It kinda made me cry. But it was sweet too. You don't have to write me suicidal notes baby you can write me notes every single day. I will read them, I will understand you better. You cheated, I am willing to forgive you but my forgiveness has conditions. First, you forgive yourself, then you fight and come back to me. Then you kick that Bitch Doctor of yours to the freaking curb. Then we take it one step at a time on a clean slate. We move forward. You need me, I need you. But Nick, I won't lie to you. This is our last chance to make this work. We need to individually seek help. So if you hear me and agree. Please fight. Fight for your life"