No filter 2

Continues...

Megan and Nicki looked at each other then it hit them... It hit home. It hit a spot. It hit hard.

They turned on each other simultaneously and exited the scene.

After Mika and her sad ass parents left. Megan went for a drive. Nicki went to the salon to change her look completely. She felt a strong need to. To look almost unrecognizable.

Megan drove around speaking to herself like a crazy person, literally a crazy person.

Meanwhile, Aaliyah was stuck with the babies. She didn't feel stuck but that was exactly what it was.
She had a lesson of her own to teach her young siblings.

"Don't ever have high hopes about your parent's love. It is very disappointing. Enjoy it when it is there and expressed. Don't force it when it's not." she told her siblings.

"Because it can exist as much as it can disappear" she added.

Nicki walked back home from the 24/7 running beauty salon. She took a walk because she planned to refresh her mind, also she couldn't use her car for personal reasons after she almost took her life twice driving the car. She couldn't take it anymore and started crying. She hated the haircut as well. It was a lot going on in her mind. She felt so many emotions.

A car stopped next to her. "Just keep moving!" she said without looking at it. The window rolled down.
"Hey!"
Nicki turned hearing the voice. It was indeed Megan.

"Hey!" Nicki said.
Megan got off the car.

"Hi, I'm Megan Pete. Nice meeting you" she said stretching out her hand. "Nicki Maraj, you married Megan. Anybody special in your life?"

"We just met," Megan said. "Right. Well, I'm almost married or almost divorced. To be honest I'm not sure what is it?"

"Oh, bummer"

"What do you mean?"

"I was gonna ask you out," Megan said. "But then I'm not a home wrecker. I guess I will turn around and get in my car before I do something, you will regret" Megan turn to
Leave, Nicki held her hand and pulled her close.

"I want to regret it," Nicki whispered. "Do something I will regret" she begged. Megan pulled the base of her neck. They pressed their lips together. The kiss deepened passionately.
Megan pulled from the kiss. "nice meeting you, I got to get home to my kids and soon to be Ex wife!"
she said. Nicki swallowed hard.

"why are you divorcing your wife?" Nicki asked. "it's complicated"

"uncomplicate it for me please, because I can tell you still love her, it's in your eyes. so why?"

"she's different. we are different."
Nicki nodded.
"Can I please see you again, I would love to see you again" Nicki asked

"I will call you. Nice haircut by the way. It's simple and makes your dimples pop. You look really pretty" Megan said and hopped in her car. Nicki looked at her.

"Need a ride? I can drop you home, unless your wife who isn't exactly your wife, gonna have a problem with it"

"She's gonna be very jealous. And instead of talking to me about it she just gonna lash out and hate. She hates me"

"She does?"

"Yeah, I made a huge mistake and I can't get her to forgive me, I miss my wife"

"That's too bad, a woman like you, shouldn't really be left alone out on the street at this hour"

"I will be okay"

"At least let me drop you home" Megan insisted. "I'm fine really. This isn't worth getting my wife upset over. I will be alright"