Introduction

Innocent wifey

Taekook fiction

--

Top-kook
Bot-Tae

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Park Bogum

Age: 28

CEO of Jeon Corporation

Husband of Taehyung

Step brother of Jeon Jungkook

Personality traits:

- Ruthless, selfish, jealousy, heartless. Hate everyone, totally an a$$h0le.

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Jeon Jungkook

Age: 20

University student

Step brother of Park Bogum

Personality traits:

- is a romantic and flirty person. He is also caring, empathetic, and intelligent. At times, he can be a bit of a show-off, but he is also humble. Loving and caring but only wild in bed.

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Park (Kim) Taehyung

Age: 18

Housewife

Wifey of Park Bogum

Personality traits:

- is very innocent, loving, and caring. Shy and appears submissive. He has a warm and welcoming personality.

»»----- ★ - ★ -----««

Before diving into this story, I wanted to give a quick heads up to my readers.

While this is a work of fiction, it does contain some mature themes and content, including depictions of violensce, smut, and abuse.

If you're uncomfortable with these topics, I totally understand if you'd prefer to skip this one.

That being said, I hope that those who do choose to read this story will find it to be a compelling and thought-provoking work of fiction. I've poured my heart and soul into this piece, and I hope it resonates with you in some way.

I also want to ask that you please not report or repost this story without my permission.

I've put a lot of time and effort into creating this piece, and I would hate for it to be stolen or copied without my consent.

If you enjoy this story and would like to share it with others, I would be more than happy to hear from you and discuss how we can make that happen in a way that respects my work and my rights as the author.

*

***

Before continuing the story, I also want to tell you something about the topic of mpreg, as some of you may always get confused about it.

What is mpreg ?

- Mpreg, short for male pregnancy, is a fictional concept where male characters become pregnant and carry a child in stories. It's often found in boyxboy fiction and allows for imaginative exploration of diverse storylines and themes like challenging gender roles and unconventional paths to parenthood. It's a unique aspect of this genre that opens up creative possibilities.

°°°°°°°°°°°°