Chapter 5

Ignore mistake please

***

The day passed, and Jungkook's resentment towards Taehyung remained unresolved. He headed to his university in the morning, skipping his usual routine of savoring a warm cup of tea or coffee that Taehyung had brewed for him.

Returning home late at night, around 11:30 pm, Jungkook's frustration lingered.

Meanwhile, Taehyung felt a deep sadness as Jungkook continued to ignore him.

However, he found himself powerless in the situation, as he couldn't rightfully accept Jungkook's affection due to his commitment to his spouse, Bogum.

A week later, Bogum returned from his business trip, further intensifying Jungkook's anger.

Each time he caught sight of Taehyung in the kitchen, the flames of fury burned within him.

Bogum's presence only fueled Jungkook's rage, as he witnessed the married couple's intimate moments—back-hugs, tender kisses on Taehyung's neck—all while Taehyung diligently prepared meals.

Jungkook attempted to ignore them and mind his own business, but he couldn't. Despite his best efforts, he couldn't get Taehyung out of his mind as he was obsessed with him.

***

Jungkook struggled to sleep at night because of how loudly Bogum and Taehyung were making love in their bed.

The sounds made him angry and jealous, and he couldn't take it anymore. So he packed his clothes and other belongings and left the house, deciding to move in with Yoongi in his large apartment.

When Bogum realized that Jungkook wasn't home that night, he called him to find out where he was. Jungkook informed him that he was going to stay with Yoongi for a few days, and Bogum reluctantly agreed to it, letting him stay with his best friend until he was ready to come back home.

***

As days passed, Jungkook hadn't returned yet.

On the other hand, Taehyung started to feel uneasy while doing household chores. He experienced bouts of nausea and vomiting frequently without any apparent cause. Concerned for his health, he tried to brush it off as fatigue or overexertion until he realized it could be something else.

Taehyung, without seeking anyone's counsel, contemplated his condition and realized that it might be a symptom of pregnancy.

Baffled by the notion, he decided to put his theory to the test by taking a pregnancy test. Quietly, he snuck to the medical center in secrecy and purchased the requisite kit.

As soon as he returned to his house, he went straight to the bathroom to test his hypothesis. The minutes spent waiting for the result felt like an eternity to Taehyung. He stared at the test stick with bated breath until the result finally appeared. The clear sign on the stick confirmed his doubts; Taehyung was pregnant.

Taehyung was shocked and scared at the same time. He wasn't entirely sure how he was going to handle the situation.

***

Time skiped quickly. Taehyung and Bogum were in the kitchen having dinner in silence. Bogum was lost in his phone, texting or scrolling, while Taehyung sat without uttering a single word.

His heart was beating erratically, and he didn't know whether Bogum would accept the news about the baby or not. Taehyung was afraid that Bogum would ask him to get an abortion, as he was only interested in sex and not in having a child.

Later, the couple found their way to bed. Taehyung got up to wash his face and brush his teeth in the bathroom.

As he came out of the bathroom.