Chapter 7

Taehyung opened his eyes slowly, rubbing them to clear his vision as he looked around.

He noticed he was lying in his bedroom and looked down to see that his body was covered with a blanket.

He was wearing a light green t-shirt that belonged to Bogum and as soon as Bogum came to his mind, he remembered the last night's incident.

Tears started streaming down from his eyes as he slowly got up and sat on the bed, looking around the room.

He saw that the bedroom door was closed.

He was confused as his bruises had already been treated with ointment, bandages, and tapes.

Now, he wondered who had given treatment to his bruises.

As he was lost in thought, suddenly the door opened, making him panic in fear and back away slightly towards the headboard while looking at the door.

It was fortunately Jungkook who entered the room with a tray of food, water and some painkillers.

"Hey, it's okay, it's me," Jungkook said in a soft tone, not wanting to scare Taehyung further.

Taehyung only stared at Jungkook with his big doe, teary eyes.

Jungkook felt a pang in his heart seeing Taehyung's condition.

He placed the tray on the table before sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook asked carefully while looking at Taehyung.

Taehyung didn't reply and tears continued to stream down his face.

Jungkook leaned in to wipe them, but Taehyung flinched and backed away.

"It's okay, calm down," Jungkook said in a soothing voice.

Taehyung wiped his tears and took a deep breath, trying to calm himself down. He could feel the lump in his throat, a result of holding back his tears and emotions.

"I made some soup for you. Please eat it and take your medicine. It will make you feel better," Jungkook offered as he held a bowl of soup and a spoon, ready to feed Taehyung.

Taehyung shook his head in refusal.

"Taehyung, please eat. You need to be strong," Jungkook reasoned.

"I'm n-not h-hungry," Taehyung finally spoke in a shaky voice.

He took a painkiller and gulped it down with water, despite Jungkook's advice not to take medicine on an empty stomach.

Jungkook sighed, feeling worried about Taehyung's health.

He knew that Taehyung needed to eat something to regain his strength, but he didn't want to push him too hard.

"Oh, so you're still alive, huh? Shame on you b!tch, After so many beats of mine, you're still alive huh?!," Bogum's harsh voice roared, making Taehyung feel panicked.

He quickly backed away, sticking to the headboard.

Bogum's cruel words hit Taehyung hard, reminding him of the danger that he was in.

He wished that he could escape from his captor's grasp, but he knew that he had little chance of doing so.

Taehyung tried to steady his breathing and calm his nerves, hoping that he could find a way out of this situation.

On the other hand, Jungkook had enough now, and his patience was wearing thin.

As he stood up, he shouted, "What the fvck are you talkin' about?"

Bogum shot back just as fiercely, "Jungkook, you don't get it. This sl*t has fvcked me over."

Jungkook's anger was obvious as he spat, "I know exactly what he has done to you. The only mistake Taehyung made was marryin' a piece of sh!t like you."

Bogum didn't back down, his voice rough and edgy, "Screw you, man. He's preggo, and he's claimin' my baby. But you know damn well I can't father a kid 'cause I'm infertile. So who the hell is the dad?"

Jungkook was stunned, unable to comprehend what he was hearing.

Jungkook's mind was racing as he realized the implications of what he had just heard.

If his brother couldn't impregnate Taehyung, then the baby he was carrying could only be his.

He was stunned, awestruck by the sudden realization that he was going to be a father. A wave of shock and surprise washed over him as he tried to process the news.

"Just tell me, b!tch, whose seed are you carrying?", Bogum was about to attack Taehyung, but Jungkook quickly held him back and pushed him away harshly.

"Jungkook, stop stopping me from hurting that b!tch...I want him to tell the truth", Bogum shouted as he struggled against Jungkook's grasp, still trying to reach Taehyung.

Jungkook pushed Bogum back once again and said firmly, "STOP IT. HE IS CARRYING MY BABY",

Jungkook finally dared to tell the truth, causing the room to fall silent.

Both Bogum and Taehyung's eyes widened at the revelation.

To be continued....