Chapter 1

⚠️Warning⚠️ : : This post contains mature themes, strong language, and graphic content. Please do not continue reading if you are easily disturbed or uncomfortable with gore, blood, and sexual content.

This post is based on the author's imagination and creativity. Viewer discretion is advised.

One hate comment and I'll block you‼️❌

///

Ignore the mistakes please

***

Author's pov

***

"Ahh.... P-please slow d-down".

"Shut the fvck b*tch and t-take my cock like a good sl*t".

--

"P-please... Slow down it's h-hurt".

"Shut your sl*ty mouth... Don't make me to fill it with my d!ck".

--

"Ahhhh.... I'm gonn- ".

"Wait .... Till I say to".

***

Jungkook grumbled in frustration and clamped a pillow over each ear, desperate to block out the sinful sounds of Taehyung's intimate activities with his brother in the room above.  

He tried turning up the volume on his headphones or putting on some relaxing music, but nothing seemed to drown out the noise completely. He was starting to feel frustrated and angry, jealousy at the same time.

Finally, he took his bike key and rose up before heading for the front door. He left the house and rode directly to his close friend Yoongi on his bike. As soon as he recognized Taehyung and Bogum, weren't going to stop all night.

***

Jungkook and Bogum were stepbrothers, with Bogum being the elder of the two.

Bogum's father was a violent and abusive man who would often torment Bogum's mother to the point of no return.

After years of enduring the abuse, Bogum's mother finally decided to divorce her husband and start anew.

She began working at Jeon's Corporation as a personal secretary to Mr. Jeon, who was a kind, humble, and respectful person.

He treated Bogum's mother with the utmost care and respect he was only wild in bed, and soon enough, they fell in love and got married.

Mr. Jeon was a wonderful man who made Bogum's mother, Jiya, feel special and loved.

Soon, they had a son, little Jungkook, and everything seemed to be going well.

However, as time passed, Jiya began to give more attention to Jungkook than Bogum, which made him feel angry and jealous.

He started to resent Jungkook and was not kind to him. He had inherited his father's abusive personality and would often try to harm his stepbrother.

Fortunately, Jiya was always there to protect her son from any harm.

Unfortunately, when Jungkook was 17, Jiya passed away, and Bogum was left to take care of him. It was a difficult time for both of them, and they struggled to come to terms with their loss.

Mr. Jeon also passed away shortly after, leaving Bogum to take over Jeon's Corporation as the CEO.

At first, Bogum was hesitant to take on the responsibility of caring for Jungkook, as he had always resented him. However, he knew that it was his duty as a brother and as a family member to take care of him.