Chapter 6

Finally, Jungkook decided to go back to his own house, not to stay but just to visit, as he hadn't been there for a long time.

In the morning, Yoongi and Jungkook had breakfast together.

After that, Yoongi had errands to run outside, while Jungkook decided to swing by his own place. They bid adieu and set off on their own paths, each heading towards their different destinations.

***

Jungkook's heart sank as he reached the front door of his house.

His eyes widened as he took in the chaotic scene unfolding before him.

The once-familiar furniture and cherished belongings lay shattered and scattered throughout his home in a jumble of disarray.

A wave of despair washed over Jungkook's being as he laid eyes upon his stepbrother.

Slumped on the couch, a beer in hand, his bare torso revealed a grim splatter of blood across his stomach. Disheveled hair and an evident state of intoxication bore witness to the tumult that had unfolded in his stepbrother's presence.

Jungkook quickly walked towards his brother, worried about what had happened.

"Bogum hyung, what happened?" he asked, sitting beside Bogum and looking around the room with concerned, trying to find where Taehyung was.

"Taehyung is a wh**e". Suddenly, Bogum shouted in his slurred voice.

Jungkook's eyes flew open, his mouth agape in complete disbelief.

"What?", Jungkook's voice barely escaped his lips, a whisper of disbelief. His eyebrows arched, mirroring the confusion that clouded his expression.

"He betrayed me, Jungkook! He fvcking betrayed me! He is a wh**e!".

Jungkook then noticed scratches on Bogum's back and he knew what had happened.

Jungkook quickly stood up, now sweating. "Bogum hyung, where is Taehyung?" he asked, almost shouting when Bogum didn't reply.

"Why are you even calling that bastard's name?" Bogum spoke in his slurred voice.

"Just answer me," Jungkook fumed in anger.

"I don't know," Bogum spoke as he sipped his beer.

Jungkook looked around the room and then his attention was drawn to the open bedroom door of Bogum and Taehyung's room.

Without saying anything more, Jungkook walked upstairs towards his hyungs' bedroom.

Upon standing at the door and peering into the room, he was met with a shocking sight that caused his world to turn upside down.

He became immobile, unsure if what he was seeing was reality or simply a figment of his imagination.

As he entered the room, he was confronted with a horrifying sight.

Taehyung, lay motionless on the bed, nak-d with multiple bruises and blood stains covering his body. It was unclear if he was breathing or not, leaving Jungkook unsure if Taehyung was still alive.

Jungkook's heart ached with an unbearable mix of pain and guilt as he stood frozen, witnessing the harrowing sight of Taehyung before him. The weight of the moment was suffocating, making it impossible for Jungkook to fathom the depths of anguish and torment Taehyung had endured.

Jungkook's heart was beating with fear as he approached Taehyung's motionless body. However, just as he was about to reach him, he heard Bogum's voice from behind, causing him to stop in his tracks.