Chapter 11

Ignore mistakes please
English isn't my first language

***

"Oh shut up please," Bogum chuckled.

"I didn't do it on purpose, but if something happened to his child, I genuinely don't care. I have nothing to do with that man, and neither should you. Now, if you'll excuse me, I have an urgent meeting to attend. Let's not waste any more time discussing the useless baby of that bastard Kim Taehyung," he said bitterly, causing Namjoon to clench his jaw in frustration.

"Have you lost your mind? Don't you have any compassion? You should have spoken with Taehyung about the baby. You should have listened to that innocent soul who had done nothing but searched for love, a love that you always seemed to lack. Maybe he wasn't happy with you, maybe you didn't show him the love and affection he needed, so he found it somewhere else," Namjoon said, his frustration evident as Bogum listened with an unreadable expression.

"You should have considered divorce or at least tried to talk it out instead of resorting to such cruelty and causing harm to him and his child," Namjoon said, his anger intensifying.

"Shut up! Don't you dare lecture me. I am done with him, and I don't need him anymore. I'm already signing the divorce papers. I have no relation to that slvt," Bogum shouted, summoning his guards to forcibly remove Namjoon from his corporation.

Guards came as they held namjoon.

"Get your hands off of me or I'll cut them", The guards cautiously released their grip on Namjoon as he threatened them.

"And as for you," Namjoon seethed, his glare piercing through Bogum.

"You have caused Taehyung immense pain, killed his child, and even subjected him to torture that nearly took his life. But remember this, you will have to pay for everything you've done to that poor soul. Don't forget, karma is real." With his anger boiling over, Namjoon swiftly exited the building.

***

Once Namjoon was out of sight, Bogum felt a wave of exhaustion and frustration wash over him.

He immediately called his personal secretary, and within a few minutes, she knocked on his office door, seeking permission to enter.

Bogum motioned for her to come in and pulled a chair to the center of the room, positioning it near his large table, facing the front door.

He sat down heavily on the chair, rubbing his forehead with a tired expression on his face.

"Bring me a glass of water," Bogum stated firmly, his voice carrying an air of seriousness as he addressed his secretary.

She promptly left the room to retrieve water from the kitchen, conveniently attached to Bogum's office.

After a minute, she returned and handed him a glass of water.

Bogum drank the water, his secretary standing by his side, ready to receive any further instructions.

As he finished the water, an unexpected surge of frustration overwhelmed him, causing him to forcefully throw the glass onto the floor.

The glass shattered into countless pieces, startling his secretary, who flinched at his sudden outburst.

"My head is throbbing," Bogum groaned in frustration, his anger towards Taehyung intensifying with every passing moment.

Bogum really hated Taehyung a lot. When Namjoon mentioned Taehyung and his baby, it made Bogum even angrier.

The idea of Taehyung getting help from the Namjin couple made Bogum really mad. His mind was a mess, filled with thoughts of getting back at Taehyung and wanting him to suffer for betraying him with his step-brother.

Just the thought of Taehyung ending up as a beggar, begging for forgiveness for cheating, brought a twisted satisfaction to Bogum's troubled mind.

Even though he was angry and frustrated, Bogum's fury intensified when he realized that Taehyung was living a peaceful and happy life without him.

In the midst of his tension, Bogum's secretary cautiously approached him, softly suggesting, "May I massage your head?" Her voice trembled with hope that Bogum wouldn't unleash his wrath on her.

To her relief, Bogum looked at her without lashing out or resorting to any harmful actions.

He nodded slowly, and his secretary cautiously moved behind him to begin massaging his head.

However, as she started, Bogum abruptly stopped her by gripping her wrist tightly.

Confusion clouded her expression as she looked at Bogum, unsure of what was happening.

He pulled her in front of him and said, "Give me a head," pointing with his index finger down at the clothed member.

She gulped but did as she was told and knelt down to undo his pants.

( A/n:- uRGent mEetIng (⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)

***

Time skipped

Namjoon stormed into their shared home, his anger palpable as he recounted the entire incident to Jin.

Jin, too, felt a surge of anger welling up inside him as he listened to Namjoon's words.

It was evident to them that Bogum had turned cold and unapologetic, lacking any remorse or willingness to fix things.

They both realized that bogum no longer wanted taehyung  in his live.

He didn't want taehyung to ask for forgiveness or try to come back into his live.

___

As the sun set, Jin found himself busy in the kitchen, cooking dinner.

At the same time, Namjoon and his daughter were in the living room, fully engrossed in watching her favorite cartoons.

Suddenly, the peaceful atmosphere was interrupted by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

Namjoon gently placed his daughter on the couch and walked towards the door, curious to see who was on the other side.

The door swung open, revealing Jungkook standing there, dressed in black tight jeans, heavy boots, a black t-shirt, and a matching jacket. To complete his look, Jungkook had a black bag in hand.

Namjoon's face twisted into a mixture of confusion and surprise as he asked, "What brings you here?!"

"I'm searching for Taehyung, Namjoon Hyung," Jungkook said in a soft and low tone, his face reflecting a multitude of emotions.

It was evident that he was experiencing stress or sadness.

"And why do you want to see him?" Namjoon asked, folding his arms tightly across his chest, his anger clearly evident in his face.

"I want to meet him. Where is he, Hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Well, sorry. We can't tell you his address, and you should leave from here and never come back again," Namjoon said sternly.

He was angry, having just fought with Bogum, Jungkook's brother, and that anger carried over towards Jungkook as well.

"No, Hyung, please. I really want to meet him," Jungkook pleaded desperately.

"I said leave, Jungkook!" Namjoon almost yelled, his anger evident as he was on the verge of closing the door.

However, Jin intervened and interrupted him.

"Wait, Joonie, let him in," Jin requested calmly, causing Namjoon to turn and see Jin approaching them.

"What?!" Namjoon questioned, surprised by Jin's request as he stood in front of him.

"Let him in. Come inside, Jungkook," Jin said, motioning for Jungkook to enter, as he moved aside together with Namjoon.

"Thank you so much, Hyung,"