Prologue

Cleopatra Addams appears to be a spitting image of her mother or better known as a doppelgänger when she was younger the only difference she's has telekinesis and is a seer . From the deep black, long silky locks and the dark makeup to the same fashion sense, though she has the same cold exterior as her younger twin sister Wednesday, deep down she hope she could find a love like her parents did. There was 2 things she absolutely loved was her twin and her beautiful menagerie of pets ranging from her black mamba called Rosemary, her Cobra called Raven & her silver fox called Nyx to her shared tank full of paranas. Will she find love? or will she keep her barriers up?

Wednesday Addams, taking a mixture of her mother and fathers feature that was it she hardly shows emotions, taking pride in being emotionless somewhere under her hard, cold facial expressions she does care maybe only for her sister whom she shared her mothers womb with.  She has these visions from the past, present and future, the only person who fully knows is Cleopatra.Will she open up to others? Who knows.
Two things to know about Wednesday, 1 homoside is very important and she HATES being compared to her mother.

The twins have nicknames only they call each other Ness and Clea.

One thing to keep in mind is never fuck with one twin and think you are going to get away with it.
Actually don't fuck with there family in general otherwise it's like a tornado coming full speed at you with no way to stop it.

Xavier Thorpe is the tortured, psychic artist student of Nevermore Academy. He's the son of none other than the famous Vincent Thorpe. All he wishes for is someone to see him for who he is and not feel manipulated like his previous realtionship. Will he find what he's looking for?

Continue reading to find out :)