SEQUEL INFO! (PLEASE READ)

Hello hello hello! Im back! Its unreal how much Ive missed updating Coffee with George already... so this feels weird... aha. Anyways, I have finally come up for an idea for the sequel!!!

*Lonely Cheering*

Yeah. I know.

So, I just created the cover, which Im proud of tbh! The YouTube video at the side is the cover btw, I couldnt find a way to link to the picture, so if you just click on that! >

Urm so I might as well just tell you the plot blrub info thing?

Im not good at them, but here goes.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

George and Charley (Char) have been happily married for five years now. Nothing has bothered them or got in the way. The paperazzi stayed away, the fans gave them privacy, but the band still went on with no problem. Then there was of course, Emily. Their five year old daughter. She didn't cause any bother at all, infact, the couple felt she brought them closer, if that was even possible.

But still, George being away a lot of the time, does effect Char and Emily. Char feels as if she's a single mother, and Emily has to try and act as if she has a normal dad, and not a world famous one.

George treats Char and Emily to a family holiday to Miami. He thinks this will get them all together, and have a lot of family time. He's right. That is, until five year old Emily disappears...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Thats the plot for Stolen! The video at the side is the cover remember >

I will post when the first chapter is up, which could be at the end of the month. Who knows.

Stay tuned and comment what you think!

- mairead x

(Kik - mairead.xx)