07

"Let's split up," Jorge suggested, "We can cover more ground that way. Teresa, Newt, you're coming with me to find Marcus. Frypan and Aris, team up and look that way for Bren and Thomas. Y/N and Minho, you two go that way."

"Yo, what even is this place?" Minho questioned as they walked past drunk people and girls dressed in strange clothing. "Hey, Y/N, I'll pay you to dress like that." He pointed at a girl in low-waisted jeans and a tiny crop top.

"And I'll break your skull inwards if you suggest that again. Keep moving." Y/N poked him with her gun. She didn't trust this place, especially not when all the girls were shamelessly eyeing Minho up and down.

Minho slowly wrapped an arm around Y/N's shoulder, glaring at a man who had been eyeing her.

"Are you guys lost?" A teenage girl with long, wavy brown hair and hazel eyes approached them. She smiled sweetly, her white teeth glowing behind her tinted lips.

"No. We're, uh, looking for a... pretty girl... I-I mean, not a pretty girl. Well, Brenda is pretty, but she's not my type." Both Y/N and the brunette stared at Minho. Y/N was silently judging him.

"Ahem," She elbowed Minho, "We're looking for two of our friends. A boy with brown hair who's about his height and a girl with almost no hair."

"Is that the best way you can describe Brenda?"

"Shut up," Y/N snapped at Minho, "I don't want to call her bald."

"Ah, I see. Well, they might be in there." The way the brunette spoke made Y/N a little uncomfortable. She dragged out her words and never took her eyes off Minho.

"Right. Well, thanks." Minho began to walk away, but the brunette grabbed him, staring at him with her doe eyes. Minho's grip on Y/N's waist was weak and his grasp seemed to slip completely when the brunette tugged him.

Y/N stared at him, feeling a strange stabbing sensation in her chest. She didn't like the feeling.

"I'm sure she can look for them herself. Why don't you and I get to know each other?" The other girl trailed her finger down Minho's jaw while he stared at her, intrigued

"You can manage Y/N, right?" His voice trembled slightly, nervous like he was walking on wafer thin ice.

And, of course, the idiot took the bait. Y/N didn't expect less from Minho when he was in the presence of a pretty girl.

"Duh. Be careful, though, Min. Don't drink anything, don't take any pills, don't... just don't do anything you usually would." Y/N's gaze travelled to the brunette clinging to Minho's arm.

She sent Y/N a triumph smirk, almost like she said he chose me over you. In response to that, Y/N pressed the trigger of her gun. A bullet shot through the air, making a hole in a wooden pole.

"Oops, my finger must've slipped. Sorry." After Y/N was satisfied with how frightened the girl was, she tried to enter the party. Although, she was stopped by a man with dark circles around his eyes and a swollen cheek.

"Hey, kid, you have to pay the price of admission first- Oh, fuck, not you again." Marcus groaned at the sight of Y/N. She was, after all, the reason behind his swollen cheek.