The Ending.

It worked. Marty had managed to finally make it back to 1985. In one piece, no less. But his timeline would no longer be. His interference had changed his parents' futures drastically, along with other things, both minor and major, in Hill Valley.

Regardless, he could finally return to living a normal life in 1985...

Or could he?

Suddenly, out of nowhere, footsteps clapped ferociously on the pavement, quickly closing in on Betty and Doc, who were still standing in the spot where the DeLorean had been only mere moments ago.

This mysterious figure was sporting a black hat, leather jacket with a red shirt underneath. But the shoes were a very recognizable pair of red and white Nike Bruins...

Suddenly, the person called out as he grabbed onto Doc's shoulders, looking over at Betty with a look of anxiety painted on his face.

Their moment of happiness faltered. At first, nothing registered, both of them were too preoccupied to even notice the person running down the street towards them.

It looked as if he'd just been to hell and back.

Then he began to speak.

"Doc! Betty! It's me, Marty! Listen, I need your guys' help!"

This was simply earth shattering. All he could hope for was that they wouldn't freak out.

Betty had a less dramatic reaction compared to Doc. Her face fell, and a look of concern and surprise filled her eyes. "Marty..?" She said.

Doc went into a full on frenzy as Marty tried to calm him down.

"Relax Doc, it's me! It's Marty!"

"Impossible!" Doc cried out, sputtering out his next few words, "I sent you back to the future!"

"I know, you did send me back... But I'm back. I'm back from the future." Marty confirmed, his voice somewhat desperate.

"Great Scott!" He yelled out. And with that, the scientist fell onto the pavement with a loud thud, passing out entirely.

Despite the shock of the situation, Betty quickly went over to them and got down, trying to help Doc regain consciousness.

Marty joined in helping, begging Doc to wake up...

"We should take him to his home, you can tell me what's going on there," Betty said to him.

Marty nodded, instructing her to help him carry Doc back home.

He most certainly had a lot of explaining to do... But that's another story for another time.

THE END