chapter 31

*Florence pov*

I was speechless to say the least. I had never seen something like this before.
The flowers, the picnic blanket, the snacks, and him.

My god him.

He looked as perfect as always. With his hair in it's normal messy fluffy state. His smile as bright as ever. And my god the only word that came to mind was perfect. He was perfect.

I wondered how I had gotten this lucky in life.

How a man so perfect chose to be with me. He could have anyone. Any woman and yet he stayed her with me. After I treated him poorly and made his life harder he still stayed.

And for that I would forever be grateful.

I walked up the hill to where he was standing. His eyes never leaving mine. I took in his outfit.

His cream white button up shirt paired with black trousers, and black shoes.

"Wow..." Was all he said looking me up and down.

*Cedric's pov*

There she was. In all her beauty. He hair half in a braid and half curled. Her outfit was absolutely breathtaking. She had a red flower dress that went just above her knees. And of course she chose comfort over look as always. She had black flats on.

I loved how she could look so beautiful while being as comfortable as she can. She was like an angel. Sent from heaven just for me.

"Hey what are you doing here?" She asked closing the distance between us.

"I came here to surprise you. I'm tired of being cooped up it that hospital I'm completely healed" I replied wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Are you sure you're alright. Does anything hurt?" She said he eyes roaming my body checking for injury's.

"I'm fine flo really" I laughed at her worry.

"Do you feel ok? Do you need anything? Maybe you should sit down" she rambles.

"Florence!" I said putting my hands on her face.

She finally looked at me her worry fading away.

"I'm fine! I wanted to do something nice for my girlfriend" I said running her cheeks with my thumb.

She finally let go of her breath she was holding. Her body instantly relaxing and her breathing going back to normal.

"Thank you ced really it's beautiful" she wraps her hand around my neck.

"I hope so I had to come down here amd sneak past all the prefects, I almost got caught for you" I joked.

She laughed as she visibly relaxed into my hands. She smiles up at me and pushes up on her tippy toes. Her soft, warn lips connecting with mine.

I smile into the kiss as she threads her hands through my hair. Pulling at the ends of it. I let out a groan as she pulls away. Her hands still in my hair as she looks into my eyes.

"I missed you ced" she maintains eye contact.

"I missed you too flo" I hug her tight, burying my face in the crook of her neck. Breathing in her sent.

"So much" I continue.

Once we pull away I grab her hand leading her to the blanket with our picnic.

We sit down as I open the picnic basket pulling out sparkling apple cider. My parents gave it to me when I told her my idea. They thought it was wonderful and said we should try it. It was a muggle drink.