XVIII

Bonnie was exhausted she had been dealing with the insufferable scooby gang and the rest of her coven grew worried

Bonnie was exhausted she had been dealing with the insufferable scooby gang and the rest of her coven grew worried. Until Caroline had enough and decided to do something about it. She waited until Bonnie left school before making her way to the office in her hand were the letters signed by Grams and Bonnie's dad. 

She had one from each of their parents so when she handed them over to the principal and head secretary they quickly agreed "All of you have enough credits to graduate early and more than enough days on attendance and voluntary work so this is not a problem how long will you be gone" Caroline gave a small smile "About a month" 

The two nodded and placed the notice in the student information for the girls before the blonde smiled and walked away. She then went to the haven and walked up to Lucy "School is organised so did you pick a place?" She watched as the witch handed her a list and Caroline went through it "Yup we can easily do all this" To the blond's surprise Shelia Bennett glanced at them and then said "I will be staying with the Martins so don't worry about me plus Jenna will be checking on me" 

Knowing that Grams would be safe the women made their final plans while Adaliah and Nazneen distracted Bonnie. It took an hour to confirm and pay for everything before Caroline walked into her room and started packing things in her suitcase. It was relatively easy for the tribrid as she had her speed and magic.

Placing the suitcase in the lobby she silently slipped into Bonnie's room and quickly did the same ensuring that she packed Bonnie's backup laptop, phone and tablet so that the witch would not be annoyed. When she placed Bonnie's suitcase and personal bag in the lobby she noticed that Lucy had already finished with Nazneen's and Adaliah quickly brought down her's with a knowing smirk. 

Now all they had to do was get Bonnie, the three witches instinctively turned to face the Blonde tribrid who just sighed before making her way to the "greenhouse" in the back of the property. The greenhouse was located near the middle of the 80-acre property. Caroline always marvelled at the size of Bonnie's property but as a barrier surrounding the entire thing she knew that no one would find it.

 As she approached the huge glass building her blue eyes took in every little detail Bonnie had it modelled after the crystal palace in Spain however the huge difference was that it rested in the centre of the lake there were only four points of entrance and exit honestly it was Bonnie's domain here she did her rituals and worked with her grimoires. And with Adaliah's help, it was sealed with Bonnie's blood only those she allowed entrance could enter.

As the blonde entered she saw Bonnie in the middle of a ritual circle naturally she did not disturb her but she observed every move her friend made. Bonnie's magic was different from other witches Shelia liked to say that Bonnie had been blessed by nature herself Caroline, however, thought that if Bonnie had been blessed she was Hecate's favourite.

The ritual was quick and Bonnie seemed pleased with her progress as she closed the grimoire, Caroline used this to her advantage "Bonnie I know your busy and all but grams needs to talk to you" 

That was all it took to get Bonnie back into the house however Caroline smirked when she saw the confused expression on her friend's face when Shelia just smiled and walked away. Lucille quickly intercepted her cousin "We are going on a much-needed vacation"

And before the witch could even argue she was put in the car and buckled into the seat, while her best friend and cousins packed the bags into the trunk and jumped in. Bonnie really didn't know if she should laugh or cry but she just relaxed and went with the flow.

~ Gilbert House~

Elena was close to exploding with happiness Bonnie and her family had gone out of town so she no longer had to fight with the girl for attention additionally Caroline had gone with them. Elena didn't particularly care for the blonde as she was just annoying but useful for gossip plus her mum was the Sheriff. Her joy however faded when she arrived at school to hear people whispering about the said females.

Eventually, she found Tiki who was happy to show Elena a photo from Bonnie's social media account.

Elena was livid, even when Bonnie was away she got attention, why the hell were they travelling when they had school? Why did they get to travel when she was stuck in school? Her eyes narrowed when she read her brother's response so he knew and di...

Elena was livid, even when Bonnie was away she got attention, why the hell were they travelling when they had school? Why did they get to travel when she was stuck in school? Her eyes narrowed when she read her brother's response so he knew and didn't tell her she was tired of him choosing their side.

Elena smiled at Tiki before walking off in search of her brother but something else was bothering her Damon had commented on the post but he and Stefan were hers. They worshipped the ground she walked on yet every time they saw Bonnie and Caroline their attention deviated and it pissed her off.

Plus Elena wanted them even more now as she had found out about their secret, especially after Stefan informed her that the Bennett family were supposed to be powerful witches she needed Bonnie to be under her and do what she wanted not run around the world with caroline and her slutty cousins.

Elena glowered when she finally saw Jeremy sitting in the corner of the school library talking to someone on his laptop as she drew nearer she realised he was on a video call with Bonnie's annoying little cousin "The beaches are beautiful but we already spent four days here so we leave tomorrow and yes I got you something" Elena watched as her little brother stared at the girl with a lovesick expression it disgusted her.

"Jeremy we need to talk" both Jeremy and Adwaliah were startled by the girl's sudden presence as neither had seen her walk up to the boy Elena glanced at the screen and noticed that wherever they were staying was high-class. She wondered did the Bennett family actually have money.

 "Jer how could you not tell me my friends were leaving what kind of brother are you" To her surprise, Jeremy scoffed before eyeing her as if she was inferior to him "Not your brother and frankly it's none of your business" he then turned away and proceeded to ignore her.

If Elena was sure of one thing she hated the Bennett family and one day she would make them pay.

Author's Note

Sorry for the delay guys I have been busy with life and unfortunately couldn't find the time.Also this chapter is dedicated to the lovely ready that mentioned my book thank you very much