Alina

Alina's eyes opened up with a deep breath. Panic filled her as she tried to sit but a voice stopped her.

"You broke your collarbone, stay still" Alina laid on the ground again, memories rushing as the blue sky welcomed her. It was a beautiful sight, but she needed something else.

"The tracker that was with me" She asked staring at the healer "Where is he?" The healer sighted.

"He was taken to the medical tent with the rest of the first army. Now stay still" Anali looked around and felt something hot and slick on her hand, she looked down to her hand as pain crashed her chest, but it was followed with relief. When her vision was cleared again, she saw her hand covered in blood and another hand touching hers.

She knew that hand, but she had never seen such beautiful hands covered in so much blood.

She looked up and saw her sister's pale face, her eyes closed, blood under her and a gasp left her mouth.

"Anali" She called but her sister did not answer "Anali!"

"Bring her to the general's tent" Alina looked at the person who had spoken. A squaller that was staring at her, the healer gaped at her for a moment.

"But I'm not done" The squaller gave her a confused look.

"So go with her. Now" Alina shacked her head.

"No, I won't go anywhere without her"

"She is as good as dead, it's not worth it"

"She is my sister!" Alina screamed grabbing Anali's cold hand, thick with blood "I won't leave her" The squaller stared at her and then at the healer.

"Does she have a heartbeat?" The healer nodded "So bring her back and bring them to the General's tent" Alina turned to her sister and sat down, then she kneeled beside her.

"Nali?"

"She has broken bones, internal bleeding and a slow heartbeat" The healer muttered "I don't know if I can help her" Alina turned to the healer with desperation.

"Please help her" She cried "She is...she is the only family I have left, please help her. I can't lose her. Please" She sobbed, pain burning on her heart. The healer took a deep breath and nodded.

"I need another healer!" She called, and a male healer came running and gave her a puzzled look but then they both started working. Alina didn't know what they were doing but she knew that Anali had to come back.

Slowly and painfully, Alina saw how some of the bones of her sister started being pieced together, how her wounds started closing and she gained a little more color. Not much, but it was a relief.

"We did the best we could, she should start coming back soon but she will be extremely weak" Alina sobbed relieved.

"Thank you" She cried "Thank you so much"

"Don't thank me" The healer muttered as the other healer checked Anali's pulse "She should be dead; it is a miracle she is alive"

Alina nodded understanding. Anali was a mixture of disasters and little miracles, and she would thrive in every single one of them.

But, of course, miracles couldn't occur when the source was unconscious and that's why they were now being dragged away of the skiff unto a black tent.