bitter truth

Hashi - (i was trying to heal y/n but it was not effective..) can you please tell why i am not able heal y/n ?

Mada - there could only be one reason... Can you call the nurse that was talking care of her....

Hashi - sure ...

*Nurse came *

Nurse 1- mrs y/n had used a lot of chakra fighting a otsuki and...

Hashi - and what !!!?

Nurse 2- she!! Was going to be a mother...

Nurse 3- that's why she fainted earlier..

Tobi - so you are saying that wom...

Hashi - first of all she is your wife Tobi and second she was going to be mother of your child...

Tobi - i....i..

Izuna - save it you never cared about her even when she is in bad state protecting you , you don't care .

Hashi - what can we do to protect her from danger ?

Mada - you should call mito if all reasons they gave are correct..

Hashi - what do you mean by all reasons are correct?

Mada - well you see .... Y/n is a jinchuruki of 3 tails and a jinchuruki can only heal her and we'll a pregnant uchiha women can't heal her..

* Mito came *

Mito - let me give you some chakra y/n

(Cause of the help of that chakra y/n healed herself the war was also stopped)

(She was kept in a room after that to get rest but perhaps she had another plan)

Y/n - ( i should leave this place runaway from here it's not safe for me to be here ) at 1:00 clock y/n runaway and got as far as she can so they won't catch you...

???- looks like someone runaway?

Y/n -stay away....