end?

So y/n got straight to the battle field fighting tobirama..

Y/n- i will take izuna revenge from you! You deserve to die motherfucker!!

Tobirama - whatever you are just a weak uchiha you can't do anything other than cursing shit !

Y/n - you know i really loved you and i thought you will change atleast after i was caring your baby but you are a backstabber ...

Tobirama - i was forced by my brother to marry you i don't love you...but if you say like this we can go back home...

Y/n - re.. really?

Tobirama - yes

*Suddenly someone stabbed y/n from back *

Tobirama - you are right i am a backstabber uchiha people are emotionally weak and weakness cost life ...

It was tobirama shadow clone who stabbed y/n ...

Y/n - you..you are a dirty player

Tobirama - you are right...

Some time later...

Hashi - i am sorry y/n if i wouldn't have let tobirama forced marriage to you ,you wouldn't have died this way i was forced by senju clan to start a war i am sorry... You were a great kunochi we lost a precious shinobi...

*And he closed y/n eyes *

Madara - i will make peace in the world the world is cursed .... I am sorry i was not able to protect any of you to izuna , y/n...

 I am sorry i was not able to protect any of you to izuna , y/n

I will always love you two.... Goodbye

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Iruka - so that's the untold story of uchiha madara i told this to you all so you won't take bad decision in life ... Right sasuke ?....

Guys do u want further parts ?