bloody rain

Happy new year 2023 !!!!Hey guys i did some slight changes in last part so this part is a little different..

Y/n pov

I was trying to run away from that scum danzo but he was following me everywhere i was running suddenly the rain started or should I say ......my bad time .. the trees became slippery and my foot got slipped and i can remember i landed on the forest floor by my head it was surely bleeding like hell ....i fainted and the next thing i could remember.....

No one's pov

Y/n was on a cold metal plate hanging upside down she could remember that how she became jinchuruki of 3 tails as on this metal plate one side she was laying and on the other side the last jinchuruki before her after the 3 tails was sealed in her they stabbed multiple times the old jinchuruki in chest he was screaming in pain .....she didn't wanted to be happened again.... suddenly someone spoke..

Danzo - oh y/n did some old memories got in .....?

Y/n- ho..how do you know?

Danzo - oh that well i was the part of the team ....

Y/n- why did you do that !!!? why did you made my life as hell? no freinds all villagers hate me now my brothers will also think i am a...sc..scum

Danzo - hmmm i guess you know the answer well one more thing the people who were with me in the team were killed....

Y/n - y..you killed them?

Danzo - ofcourse it was all my planning!

Y/n- my brothers will come to find me and that would be your end bitch ...

* He slapped y/n *

Danzo - don't you dare curse on me and it's all going by my plan

Y/n pov - i don't know what his plan is but i need to save them from it ...