back to the village

Y/n , izuna and madara entered the village it was half destroyed it was said that the uchiha clan and the senju clan had a fight in the absence of them...

Madara - how could this happen? I am the head and they won't attack by our side of it's not my words ...

Izuna - what if the senju ...

Madara - i guess i will talk to hashirama..

Izuna - i will be coming with you..

Madara - no you can't as there could be chances to kill y/n if she is alone stay with her

Izuna - ok but if there is a war i will come with you...

Madara - time will tell

At senju compound

Madara - why did you attack ?

Hashi - to maintain peace there should be one rule ...and that rule would be of senju..

Madara - i thought we had already made a deal earlier...

Hashi - we don't need a imposter in our family..you may leave

Madara - i never forgive people who broke my trust remember that senju

Time skip...

Madara got back at the uchiha compound..

Madara - so they declined my sister and that means they broke the peace between uchiha and senju ...

???- leader -sama  what do you want us to do ?

Madara - finish them ..

???(everyone)- as per the order of maintaining peace...we hereby protect our clan to die for ..

At the war...

Izuna- i never thought i would have to fight you again but that's fate we can't change it ...

Tobirama - it's so as i thought.... shadow clone jutsu!

*Izuna was covered with multiple tobirama clones and they all stabbed him with kunai tobirama didn't wanted to kill him he wanted to see him in death pain *

Tobirama - that's what you get for killing danzo my most loyal person..

Izuna - yo..you uchiha clan will make sure that you will be killed and feed to dogs motherfucker !

*Tobirama lost his patience and stabbed him in the heart "

Tobirama - we will see about that uchiha but now have a good life in hell !!

*Izuna was laying dead it was such a bloody look that anyone will pity *

Some time later...

???- le.. leader sama i am sorry for izuna tobirama killed him ...

Madara - i..i.. izuna died for us our clan we should not lost this war it's for him and other uchiha that got killed...

???- should we inform miss y/n ..

Madara - yes..

At y/n house

Y/n pov

I was shocked that both my brothers were fighting in a war cause of me and izuna...izuna got killed .

???- it was our job to inform you miss y/n we are sorry for your brother..

*And they leave *

I will kill that tobirama senju by my own hands .....i will take revenge of you izuna even if i have to come to you ... I can't let uchiha clan suffer cause of me anymore

*And y/n put all the 20 uchiha maids in genjutsu and sneaked to the war *

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

My teachers hate me i needed to go to school they don't let me use phone in school... that's why i haven't posted in days 😭