escape

Recap
Danzo - hmmm i guess you know the answer well one more thing the people who were with me in the team were killed....

Y/n - y..you killed them?

Danzo - ofcourse it was all my planning!

Y/n- my brothers will come to find me and that would be your end bitch ...

* He slapped y/n *

Danzo - don't you dare curse on me and it's all going by my plan

Y/n pov - i don't know what his plan is but i need to save them from it ...

End of recap

Y/n pov - i was planning to find a way to escape as i can't save my brothers and other uchiha by hanging upside down...

Plus that mf rat danzo is pissing me off i surely will drown him in water and then take him out alive ,peel skin , put salt , burn alive , cut into small pieces and feed it to dogs ...i think dogs will also vomit after eating him..

Some time later..

I found a way to get Outta here ofcourse it will take lots of chakra but nevermind

Y/n - susanoo!!!

*Destroyed the whole building*

*Y/n walking casually out like nothing happened*

Y/n pov - i was walking when i saw my brothers comming towards me ... atleast i maded it on time...

No one's pov

Y/n thought everything is over but who knew that the rat was still alive he came from behind trying to kill y/n

But madara saved y/n

End of pov

Madara - so that's him who was trying to destroy your life ?

Y/n - yes..and he also made the senju to go against me and kill us ...

Madara - so let's give him what he deserves...

Y/n+ izuna -agreed
*In some time there were three susanoo playing with that rat danzo as football*

Madara - now let's go home your nurse told us about your secret...

Y/n- hehe so you know..

Izuna - whatever, we are your brothers we will always be there to protect you in any circumstances 🙂 you should have told us before running!

* He smacked you on the head *

And next time tell us before doing stuff like running away!!! Bish..

Y/n - sorry

Madara- let's go home already we need to talk to senju

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•
Thankyou for 400 views and 30 votes 🥺❤️