Konoha

"I-I'm in Konoha..?" I said to myself as I looked atonished to the Hokage Monument.

I didn't know what to do? Is this a dream. This has to be a dream. How can I be inside Naruto!? Calm down. Theres only one way to wake up.

"Ow!" I said as I pinched myself in the arm. I calmed myself. Just to notice that i had something in my hand. I looked down and saw it was the dog's collar. I saw it properly and notice it had a weird symbol ive never seen before. It loked cool so I wrapped it around my wrist.

I noticed. This was no dream. This was reality. I belong to Konoha, the village hidden in the leaves.

"This is great!!" I yelled as I jumped.

"This is just awesome! I belong to konoha! I belong to Naruto!" I said and I noticed somehing else. My hair. My hair is white like a white-grey(A/N you can see my hair in the picture of the book. Its whiter than that, but yeah) color.

"My hair is white here! This is just awesome..!" I jumped like crazy, grining like an idiot.

"But, what do I do now?" I said to myself. I gave it a little of thought.

"Oh I know! Im going to tell this to the hokage!" I turned to the Hokage monument. There were only 4 faces which ment that I was in Naruto's first season. I took my backpack and ran to the hokage building. In the way I thought, what would I tell to the Hokage? Oh hello, im from another dimension. Like theres nothing wrong. I guess I'll need to make something up. Ill go with instinct.

I runned and got to the door of the hokage. I knocked.

"Come in!" I heard the hokage say. It was that old voice of the Hokage. Scared, I opened the door and let myself in. I entered and knelt down.

"Hokage-sama" I said. His eyes wided a fraction.

"Who are you?" Okay. This was the moment when Natalie knew. She fucked up. I never thinked about what was going to be my name! I cant say its Natalie! It would sound weird. I also thanked god that he talked english. I thought of a name, and the first one that i thought about was.."Namika! M-my name is Namika"

"I have never seen you... You are not from Konoha. Where are you from?, answer me."damn. What should I answer. Should I just tell him the truth? Yeah i should do that.

"I am from another dimension sir" i said, and his eyes wided again.

"What?" He said confused.

" I don't really know much about it. I appeared here about 10 minutes ago..." I said trully.

"How did you know where is the Hokage office? How do you even know I am a Hokage?" He saying that made me realize something. I knew everything. If i turned into a ninja I could avoid bad thing to happen. But what should i tell him. I couldnt just tell him.. Nah, you guys are a tv show... Damn, what should i tell him?!

"I just knew it." I said, afraid he might do anything.

"Kakashi!" He shouted. Instantly He appeared behind me "sir." Kakashi said. I could tell by his voice. I blushed and turned around. He had his head down.

"K-Kakashi" I muttered. He instantly looked up. He looked at me in my eyes. I startled and turned around, blusheing more. Come on! Kakashi was infront of me. I noticed te Hokage gaved me a confused expression.

"H-how did you know my name?" He asked. I startled again.

"I-I j-just know it!"

"Kakashi, take her to Inoichi. Tell him to dig into her mind to see what she knows."