Survival Training

Namika's *POV*

Today was our Survival Training. I woke up late.. It was 6 am. I woke up and changed fast. I hope Kakashi hasnt arrived yet. He must be in visiting his team's graves. That is why he always get late to his appointments. I heard he does that because Obito used to get late to his apppointments too so Kakashi now does that to remember him. I dont really know.

"Kakashi!?" I yelled walking to the kitchen. There was breakfast in the counter. Good! I guess Kakashi left cuz he didnt answer. Well, Itadakimasu!

After I finished my breakfast, i slipped my ninja sandals on and left. It was 6:30 god damn it! I rushed to the training grounds. I got there and i saw Sakura and naruto half a sleep. Naruto noticed me.

"Oh! Namika-chan! Youre late! But... Kakashi-sensei hasnt arrived yet"

"Yeah.. Maybe a black cat crossed his path" i shrugged. Right there, Kakashi appeared.

"Good morning!" Kakashi greeted. "Youre late!!!" Sakura and Naruto yelled together.

"A black cat crossed my path, so..." Kakashi said. Sakura and Naruto turned to stare at me almost robotically. I giggled.

"Ehem. Lets move on" Kakashi said walking to three logs.

"Alarm set at 12 PM." Kakashi said placing an alarm on top of the middle log.

"Today's topic is to get one of these bells from me." Kakashi began jingling the bells.

"Whoever cant will have no lunch" Kakashi continued. "What!?" Naruto exclaimed.

"I'm going to tie you there, and eat lunch in front of you" Kakashi explained.

"But wait, why are there only three bells?" Sakura asked.

" because since there's only three, at lesst one of us will be tied to the log" i said and sakura turned to face me surprised.

"Thats correct, and that person will fail since he failed to complete the mission. That person will go back to the academy" Kakashi said. Sakura turned to face kakashi but this time determined.

"It might be just one, or all four." "You can use shuriken. You wont be able to get this unless you have the will to kill me" kakashi explained

"But thats too dangerous sensei!" Sakura exclaimed

" yeah! You couldmt even dodge that chalk eraser!" Naruto said laughing

"In society, those who dont have many abilities tend to complain more. Just ignore the fuy with the lowest score" kakashi stated and Naruto stopped laughing.

"We're going to start after I say "Ready, Start" kakashi said. Naruto got really angry for what Kakashi had said before that so he grabbed a kunai and went to kakashi.

But ofcourse. What is naruto vs Kakashi? Kakashi with his right hand got narutos hand with the kunai and placed it behind his neck aiming at himself while kakashis left hand was holding naruto's head.

"Dont be hasty. I didnt say 'start' yet" kakashi calmy said. After a moment, Kakashi let go of naruto.

"But it looks like you have the will to kill me now." Kakashi began. "I think i can finnaly start liking you four." ... "We are going to start"

"Ready..? START!"

-------

I jumped away from there and stood on the bench of a tree and made a clone. I could see Kakahsi clearly. I could also see were Sasuke hid and Sakura as well. But of course... Naruto..